A song for kasturi

Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey puja!! yu sing relly vry well... 😛

but yaar plz don't b that much depressed...🤔

i didn't like it when yu sang all that abt maut , kabr n janaza...😒

see kasturi was a show...i know whatever happened wih it was vry unfortunate..n even i cry a lot almost everyday but how much depressed can we b...i won't say move on n forget it..coz i know vry well that it's impossible to frget "KASTURI" but still i'll advise yu not to b that much depressed..instead yu can watch the episodes online n cherish the moments...try to b happy 😊

n yu knw wha karan n shubhangi r also enjoyin their life..they r working in their respective movies n living happily..so y yu r so sad..come'n be happy yaar..n it is obvious that they'll come back to TV again..so wait fr that..coz past me jeene se to kuch b nahi milne vala...if yu wish , yu can read FFs..they'll make yu feel better coz that's also a way we all show our love fr kasturi...😊

n seriously we all on kasturi forum r biggggggggg fans jus like yu..even we all r still unhappy coz of kasturi's ending n will forever b but still v all try to b happy by doin different things..so yu too don't b upset n catch Karan in Rakhi Ka Swayamvar today...😃

Cheer up girl !!!!! 😃  😃
Disha8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice song babes.try to play it wid guitar. it would definitely be like four moons
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks u all are so supporting i feel like i have so many sisters
i love u all
and i m happy that there is sum1 who understands me and my feelings
coolnandu thumbnail
👏LOVELY SONG DEAR.....IT WAS SOOO NICE WITH UR LOVELY NICE.....CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEELINGS....DON'T WORRY ROKA WILL BE BACK SOOON K...COOL!!!!😊KEEP SMILING....