Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

June11th Madir Scene--cutest thing ever!! - Page 2

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i just love all those naksh scenes n missing them a lottttttttt.i am having internet in my mobile n i have downloaded all the naksh scenes n i can see them everytime i want.i am having 150 videos in my mobile only of naksh.missing our old naitik.temple scene was the best.i just love it when naitik said "sab bhool gaya"n engagement scenes were also tooo goood. naitik was looking akshara like "koi kuch bhi kahe main to apni dulhan to dekhoon ga"becoz when mohit was saying his dialogues naitik didnt notice them.missing our old anitik very much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
when this stupid mu will get solve.😡 😡 getting on my nerves.
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mandir scene is very gud....bt i lykd da terrace kissing btr😳 both scene represent da luv of naitik for akshara..........n here in these scene da bechaini of naitik miya can b pointed out very ezyly
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwww yaar that scenes as really cuteeee.....😳..
Me 2 watching old cute scenes......😳

Edited by Fan of Juhi - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
watching old episodes from 2 months.
no naksh scene fron 2 months.
now i despirately want to see some new naksh scenes.(not the dreams).
i watched all the wedding functions continously.
i enjoyed a lot.
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the link.... it was nice to watch it all ovr again
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

charu..don't ask yaar....mera haal bohot kharab hai.

I am watching all the cute scenes wale episode over and over again. its almost like hyponotizing me 😆

yessss i love the baal ki lat episode--now i think back on it..it was very bold of naitik to do that..! that too on their very first meeting!

the kissing scene, the hugging scene, and both the engagement episodes are very cute in their own way..

but this mandir scene..MANNNNNNNN!!!! naitik acts on an impulse and just pulls her away to seclusion..and then says the best dialogues EVEr! and the way he pulls her hand as she is leaving and then she goes back to him (they show the hands coming back together 😳) that scene is to die for. and the smile both of them have when they go back into the mandir

ok i'll stop....i am drowning myself in this flashback mode. why do they have to be soo cute?!!

not fair,....just when I was trying not to think of the old cute scenes you two had to put things into perspective this way...now I will be watching the old episodes again!!!!

I want some new cute scenes...my mind has memorized every one of Naksh's reaction and dialogues...BTW I like the ghoomar wala dance also, just before RR comes 😡😡
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

not fair,....just when I was trying not to think of the old cute scenes you two had to put things into perspective this way...now I will be watching the old episodes again!!!!

I want some new cute scenes...my mind has memorized every one of Naksh's reaction and dialogues...BTW I like the ghoomar wala dance also, just before RR comes 😡😡

ghoomar dance was also very cute!! akshara dancing around him--i hope that becomes a reality soon! 😳

ooooooooooo i can't WAIT for tonight's hand in hand scene!!! eeeeeeee i am gonna go crazyyy