Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

June11th Madir Scene--cutest thing ever!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I am crazy about YRKKH so I was watching the mandir scene over and over again.

its just perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Dklo-1hrU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-yMksj4UQA&feature=related

I love love love natik's dialogues. he looks at her and says "sab bhool gaya" Embarrassed

unfortunately this was the last (real-not dream) scene we had between nakash.

thats almost TWO MONTHS ago!!! Cry

Edited by desertrose21 - 01 August 2009 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iMahgreenahutahideAnnie4Juhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June11th Madir Scene--cutest thing ever!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IshRaForever

IshRaForever

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I wish these would come back

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
once the MU is cleared, more cute scenes can be expected.. many to show..hope psycho mentality of RS's creative team will take break ...

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
miss these moments so much!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I miss the old naitik so so so much...

i hope he comes back soon.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
desertrose what happened dear ? aap bhi flashback mode mein? frm 3 days i toh am watching only the old episodes :D on the whole i just loved their wedding..specially those scenes where Naitik is saying main ye pehen ke ramleela wala lagoonaga :D

yrkkh is the best ! i can't get enuf of these 2....but my favorite is that baal ki lat wala episode..naitik didn't let akshara do it so tht he cud touch her ...romance at it's best..u know now when we'll watch these episodes, we'll like them more ....

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

desertrose what happened dear ? aap bhi flashback mode mein? frm 3 days i toh am watching only the old episodes :D on the whole i just loved their wedding..specially those scenes where Naitik is saying main ye pehen ke ramleela wala lagoonaga :D

yrkkh is the best ! i can't get enuf of these 2....but my favorite is that baal ki lat wala episode..naitik didn't let akshara do it so tht he cud touch her ...romance at it's best..u know now when we'll watch these episodes, we'll like them more ....

charu..don't ask yaar....mera haal bohot kharab hai.

I am watching all the cute scenes wale episode over and over again. its almost like hyponotizing me LOL

yessss i love the baal ki lat episode--now i think back on it..it was very bold of naitik to do that..! that too on their very first meeting!

the kissing scene, the hugging scene, and both the engagement episodes are very cute in their own way..

but this mandir scene..MANNNNNNNN!!!! naitik acts on an impulse and just pulls her away to seclusion..and then says the best dialogues EVEr! and the way he pulls her hand as she is leaving and then she goes back to him (they show the hands coming back together Embarrassed) that scene is to die for. and the smile both of them have when they go back into the mandir

ok i'll stop....i am drowning myself in this flashback mode. why do they have to be soo cute?!!

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da link
i am going to watch dat scene again
missing gud old days of YYKKH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top