SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

28ade

28ade

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanx mona081187 for the reply!

Can u tell me about the relationship between madhu and avinash? They loved each other a lot then y did he rape her and now he's treating her so badly...whats the reason behind this?
i had missed a few episodes in between so probably cudnt catch up with their story!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 7)" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 28ade

Thanx mona081187 for the reply!

HugHugHug

Can u tell me about the relationship between madhu and avinash? They loved each other a lot then y did he rape her and now he's treating her so badly...whats the reason behind this?
i had missed a few episodes in between so probably cudnt catch up with their story!

Never mind..m here to help u all...Actually It was Madhu who loved Avi whole heartily But Avi was just infactuated/attracted  by her beauty. If Avi loved her so much then he would definitely support her in absence of Amber during their Wedding. He never loved her...Avi is a mom's boy who afraid of his mom & wont go against her ever. As after wedding , Avi's mom made distance B/w Madhu & Avi till Sarla gets her right by Amber. Madhu always obeyed her Mother in law but Avi being distract by his sexual desires couldn't control himself. That's why in middle of night...he raped Madhu in absence of his mom. As now his need has been fulfill so he is ill-treating Madhu now coz for his desire Madhu had hurt his male ego alot by ignoring him.

Hope it helped.Embarrassed

28ade

28ade

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot once again .....
all confusion cleared.... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

punjabi524

punjabi524

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Can somebody please give me a detailed summary of what is going on in SGJH right now???
i stopped watching this show when dhani's doli was sent back after she was already married to ambar.
can you pleas also include pictures of who each character is?
all i know is that nobody except for ambar and someone else has seen dhani before and now she is a maid in there house. ambar still lives her but he is married to sarla so he cant let anybody find out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!

If your reply is too long or detailed to post her, you can pm it to me! :)

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran936

Can somebody please give me a detailed summary of what is going on in SGJH right now???
i stopped watching this show when dhani's doli was sent back after she was already married to ambar.
can you pleas also include pictures of who each character is?
all i know is that nobody except for ambar and someone else has seen dhani before and now she is a maid in there house. ambar still lives her but he is married to sarla so he cant let anybody find out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!

If your reply is too long or detailed to post her, you can pm it to me! :)

Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

itsalwaysme

itsalwaysme

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hai
after dhani been thrown out of dholi ,amber goes against his family and stays with dhani and her mother at their house
later the bad thougi plays a trik and decides to get married again amber with avinash's sisatr.(avinash is to get married to madhu amber'ssister)then she asks amber to stay for 7 days in madhu's marriage and then .Then in mean while she arrangs his marriage then uma(ambers mother )gets to know abut his sons marriage and asks him to go back to dhani.
amber then is insisted by dhani to get married to sarala as she is scared of madhu's marriage being dropped .Then he marry's sarala .Later th dakus plan to kill amber as he left the poor dhani & married rich sarala
then dhani fights with the dakus and asks to leave hishusbandand the dakus agree to do on a condition that she will live with her husband in her sasural.
after she enters she got to be a maid........

Mona_Maurya

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hello, i have missed some episodes SGJH  .. My last episode was when amber's kundali was asked by srala's parents..

Can anybody plz update me the story after that??

I have these questions?

1. has Dhani's identity revealed to Amber's family?

2. Has Sarla  came to know about Dhani?

3. Why Amber's father is looking for dhani?

4. What did Tayaiji tell dhani, that 'tumse bhi bada mayabini is going to come' ?? whom she indicated?

5. What is the current track??

6. Why dhani left the house??

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by t2004sachin

hello, i have missed some episodes SGJH  .. My last episode was when amber's kundali was asked by srala's parents..

It's ok Sachin...U hvn't missed much...U can read updates if u want detalied episodes..as there were many sweet Amber-Dhaani moments...Smile

Can anybody plz update me the story after that??

As for now m replying ur queries...but still u want story update..let me know...i'll do...Smile

I have these questions?

1. has Dhani's identity revealed to Amber's family?
Nopes...not now..but it'll will be revealed by the end of this week or next week...as Amber & his father came to take back Dhaani to Raghuvanshi family as daughter-in-law...Sudha wants her daughter to hv a grand Bidaai so this will take time...Smile

2. Has Sarla  came to know about Dhani?
Sarla knew about Dhaani being Amber's 1st wife & love but she is still unaware of the fact like all other family members that her Sakhi is Dhaani. Smile

3. Why Amber's father is looking for dhani?
He wants Dhaani to live with Amber as his wife & die by the effect of cursed kundali instead of Sarla.

4. What did Tayaiji tell dhani, that 'tumse bhi bada mayabini is going to come' ?? whom she indicated?
Unaware to fact that Sakhi is Dhaani..She taunts Sakhi that now Amber's love i.e., Dhaani is coming to Raghuvanshi family & Dhani's love magic is the biggest one from all for Amber...
As he loves her alot more than anyone else...
Embarrassed

5. What is the current track??
Actually it was Sudha's plan to trap Sarla's parents as well Amber's father & tayi that Amber's kundali is cursed...due to which Amber's wife will die after 1 month..As per God's grace Sarla met with many accidents which made Sarla's parents & evil Raghuvanshi's assure that Amber's kundli is cursed in real... So Sarla's Parents & Amber father/Tayi...wants Sarla to be waya from Amber for 1 month & Dhaani take place of Sarla as Amber's wife for 1 month due to which the influence or effect of cursed kundali make Dhaani die instead of Sarla...

But as we all know...that it was all Sudha's plan to re-unite Amber-Dhaani so nothing like will happen...Also by Dhaani will get pregnant by the blessing of Kuldevi's pooja which had happened earlier... The current track is interesting & will be romantic too...Smile

6. Why dhani left the house??
Coz Amber told her to leave...As It's Amber's plan to welcome Dhaani respectfully at Raghuvanshi family as a daughter -in-law instead of Sakhi...So he asked her to leave...So that he take her with Sudha's permission.Wink

Hope u r helped...let me know..if still there is any confusions...I'll helpSmile

chinky801

Post Reply New Post

Go to top