SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadu_786

Hi, can someone please tell me what the name is of the song or the film that ambar and dhani perform to at Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas????
The upbeat one where all the fireworks go off......
Thanks
Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas Main Event performance please!
Thanks!
Ambar and Dhani Forever!

The song was title song of Amri Khan-Twinkle Khanna's movie "Mela".Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 4)" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonia09

Can someone please explain to me about Amber sisters situation?
Is she married to the son of the famly shes living with? And why did Amer marry for his sister?

I think I missed a bit...Confused

Originally posted by preeti2008

OK I haven't been watching this show for a couple of months... and I was wondering why he got married again, and to who (she looks really young)?

Amber & Madhu are cousins while Sarla-Avinash are sibings. Amber is adopted so Amber's dad & his aunt(Madhu's mom) planned acco. to which they plot against Dhaani. Aunt & Amber's dad convinced Avinash's parents for Madhu-Avinash's wedding after Sarla-Amber's wedding. Avinash's parents were first against to it as they knew about Amber-Dhaani's wedding but later they became adamant & put the condition that Madhu-Avinash's wedding will happen only after Amber-Sarla's wedding. Amber denied to marry Sarla & decides to leave separately with Dhaani at Delhi. They secretly live for Delhi. Madhu on her wedding day gets devasted on knowing Avinash's decision of Amber-Sarla wedding first...Madhu calls Amber but Dhaani replied her. Dhaani assumes something wrong with Madhu as Madhu wished her good wishes for future. Dhaani sacrificed her love & threatens Amber for suicide at railway track... Amber unwilingly & under Dhanni's pressurize readied to marry Sarla. But he is not happy. He just tries to keep Sarla happy as being childish, Sarla 's parent threatens Amber to make Sarla happy otherwise his sisMadhu will get the same in return what he will give to their daughter Sarla. Still Amber goes to Dhaani as he couldn't feel live without her but Dhaani gain threatens him that if he wouldn't kept his promise then he would lose his Dhaani. That's why Amber unwilingly living his life without any desire....He is just like a body without soul.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonia09

shonia09

shonia09

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks heaps mona. That answered all my questions. Smile

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

DV & SOS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hello,
can anyone give me audio/video for amber-dhani song "Haal Dil Ka Tune Kya Kiya Saathiya" PLEASE?

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

Hello,
can anyone give me audio/video for amber-dhani song "Haal Dil Ka Tune Kya Kiya Saathiya" PLEASE?

SGJH : Audio Songs & Music Corner

kiran420

Groupbie

kiran420

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
i want to ask that in last weeks episode, dhaani saved sarla from getting posioned by snake and she faints herself, and then her bhabhi and sarla brought her back to her sasural (amber's house), and i noticed one thing that no one in the house, like the aunt, the mother, bhabhi and everyone doest not recognise dhaani's face, can anyone plzzz tell me wht was all that abt, i mean dhanni is thier used to be bahu then how come they cant recognize her by looking at her face???

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran420

i want to ask that in last weeks episode, dhaani saved sarla from getting posioned by snake and she faints herself, and then her bhabhi and sarla brought her back to her sasural (amber's house), and i noticed one thing that no one in the house, like the aunt, the mother, bhabhi and everyone doest not recognise dhaani's face, can anyone plzzz tell me wht was all that abt, i mean dhanni is thier used to be bahu then how come they cant recognize her by looking at her face???

Coz noone has seen her face properly except Amber's dad, Madhu & Amber himself. coz at wedding time, Dhaani was under ghoonghat. The Aunt herself denied Madhu not open Dhaani's face before moohdikhayi ceremony. so Before they did ceremony, All the blunder had happened & nobody could able to see Dhaani's face except the 3. Ya everybody knows recognize her by her voice but Dhaani pretended mute in front of them so nobody will be able to recognize her...as she wont show her face to all 3 who had seen her.

kiran420

Groupbie

kiran420

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
heu mona081187, thxx for ur help, as i dont watch SGJH everday, i watch very seldom, that is why i was confused, anyway thx for the story line.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top