SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Heyy I live in england, and I watch SGJH in UK, so obviously I'm behind wid wats happening wid d show. Here sarla is makin dhani to stop her ever being a mother, so plz ermm can u temme if dhani does do d operation?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 11)" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

Heyy I live in england, and I watch SGJH in UK, so obviously I'm behind wid wats happening wid d show. Here sarla is makin dhani to stop her ever being a mother, so plz ermm can u temme if dhani does do d operation?

She goes to do the operation, Sarla is about to stop the operation but decides not to and lets the operation happen, then they come home and everyone finds out Sarla is pregnant. When Sarla and Dhani go to the hospital, the doctor falsely tells Sarla that Dhani faked that she did the operation and Dhani is pregnant.....then the drama of Sarla wanting a boy for herself and a girl for Dhani starts.

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
according to hindu marriage act, a person's second marriage is not legal unless he/she has divorced his/her spouse.so sarla and her daughter have no right over ambar's property. she is not his legal wife.so why doesnt she leave ambar and dhani alone???????????????????????

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

according to hindu marriage act, a person's second marriage is not legal unless he/she has divorced his/her spouse.so sarla and her daughter have no right over ambar's property. she is not his legal wife.so why doesnt she leave ambar and dhani alone???????????????????????

Cause Amber accepts her as his wife, in a religious way cause he put sindoor on her and a magalsutra, also Dhani accepts her in the house too. But your right about the legal part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top