SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hey Friends Sorry about Updates as we don't hv back up updaters who fill update s in absence of regular updaters....Sometimes...Regular updaters doesn't hv enough free time to provide u updates ..in that case updaters got late or sometimes unavailable too...i can only suggest u in that case...

Google "Starplayer" & read the brief updates mention below each video of particular date which u want...If anyone could copy-paste them here as "Brief Update" then i'll be great thankful to them...

Let me me if anyone interested to do it...i'll make them sticky time to time...

Thanx in advance for any help for future regarding updates...

& sorry for all inconveniences,,,,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGJH Help Desk: Any Questions ? (Page 10)" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

panpan

panpan

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
[not getting regular written updates of SGJH and bandini. please  make hearing inpaired persons happy
now neha should again appear as dhani as that was best pair.
thanks
rkbordia (panpan)

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyjyjy

Please tell me the story of Madhu . Who is she ? Who is she married to ? Does nobody knows that Madhu's husband only is the father of her child and what does everyone think abt her .

Madhu is Amber's cousin, though he calls her his sister because they are soo close. She is actually Sumer's sister and Taiji's daughter. She is married to Avinash, who is Sarla's brother. He is bad along with his mom to Madhu, Madhu is now pregnant with his child, and he says it isn't his child because he is scared of his mom knowing he had been with her behind her back. Now she lives with her maayka.

panpan

panpan

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

hello  we r not getting written up since last four days it wil be great help for hearing impaired hope u will at lest give us weekly written up date

panpan

shimmer1

shimmer1

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hey wheres the 'kahaani ab tak' section....? it ws titled to be under the character sketch section but only found the characters details there...
just started watching the show and just wondering whts happend so far ie from the beginning

panpan

panpan

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi_qt26

we are not getting written up dates of sajan ghar jana hay and jyoti. i have hearing problem so daily up date will help me in understanding episod when i again se on t v. thanks
panpanAny queries or Suggestions Regarding this Show
Please Post Here
Do not Create Multiple Threads Asking For Help
They Will Be Deleted By The Dev Team
If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply, and help that member

Thank You!

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps
Love and Regards, Punjabi_Qt26

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Please tell me...

Is Sarla pregnant?

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
why are dhani and sarla both staying in the same house????amber should decide whom does he want to stay with.also according to hindu marriage act second marriage is not legal if husband hasnt given divorce to his first wife

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 18 June 2010 at 2:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top