Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

i really need your help! =(

babygirl.xo Newbie
babygirl.xo
babygirl.xo

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hello everyone i am very very confused. i met this girl inder in grade 8 and me and her became best friends. we were always seen together in middle school. and for high school we both picked the same courses so we cud be in the same classes. when summer break started we were very sad cuz we wudnt be able to see eachother that much. buh we talked to eachother on the phone and on msn everyday. we wud get very exicted when we talked to eachother. then high school started and we had 2 classes togehter each semester. there were 4 classses each semester buh we only had 2 together. in high school we were seen together all the time. everyone called us sisters. we loved eachother so much. we sat together in all the classes. the teacher wud often move us buh we still sat together. and then we started to skip school because we hated school. we went to school probably 3 days a week. and we always skipped the classes taht we didnt have together. both of our marks were going down and our parents werent happy with eachother.  and then in the second semester things changed. in the second semester inder was getting beat up by her reltives just because she was not getting good grades. she didnt live wid her parents cuz her parents wur in india. and she lived wid her bua's family. so she wud constantly get beat up and i didnt like that at all. so few days later her bua's family went to india. and inder stayed behind with her grandma. her grandma didnt beat her up at all. buh her grandma wud get mad at her. so inder got a job at a resturant and there she met a boy who she really liked. and inder and taht boy started going out. buh that guy was not a gud boy. he already had a gf buh he kept telling inder taht hes only wid her for his family cuz his family. that boy;s name was sam. so sam wasnt leaving his other gf cuz  both of the families knew abt their realtionship. so inder still went out wid him. cuz she loved sam a lot.

so inder and sam wud meet everyday. and sam wud come infront of inder's house to hang out. and her grandma was not happy. and she blamed everything on me. she thought that it was all because of me. and then inder started getting beat up by her grandma again. and here i was getting beat up cuz me and inder were very very close. and my parents didnt like the fact that i loved inder a lot and we were like sisters.
so inder  got fed up and she called the cops and she wuz placed in a foster home. and three days later i wus also placed in a foster home.
and inder and sam stopped seeing eachother. and eventully they broke up. so me and inder had so much freedom cuz we werent wid out families. we hung out every day. my foster family knew that me and inder were very close and she let me and inder have sleepovers every 3 days a week. and then inder had this other friend who didnt like me and as days went by inder and that girl kept coming close. and inder wud get mad at me for little things. me and inder kept having fights over little things. and inder became very abusive. well her anger wuz uncontrollable. she even had to get anger management classes.
and i went back to my family cuz things got sorted out. and inder stayed at the foster home. and one day she got really mad at me and hit me in pe class and after that we wur not friends anymore.

then came the summer break and we were goin into grade 10 and inder called my house so many times cuz she wanted to beat me up. and i knew this cop and she told me taht inder has gotten in troble so many times.
her reputation in my school was very down.
she hated me. she wud start rumours about me. and when school started it was uncomfortable for me to face inder. buh after few months she got kicked out of the school. and i made new friends. and i still talk to my foster family.  so now the school is over. we're on summer break. and my new bff told me taht inder made a comment on my and my friendd's pic on myspace. and she wrote that she missed me a lot. and she is sorry for everything. and today i got an text msg from my friend sayin that inder wants to work things out wid me and also said how much she loves me and she wunt do the old things again.

i dont know what to do. my foster family saw how close me and inder were and how we cudnt stay without eacohter.
i miss her too. i still love her buh my school memebers are happy tha i am not wid inder anymore cuz of the way she ttreated. and yesterday i wuz goin thru sum old stuff and say all the notes that inder wrote me and all teh notes had hearts on em. well i havent talked to inder yet i made a fake e-mail adress wher me and inder wud talk i am waiting for her to come online.
and one thing is taht my parents wud never want me to be her friend again.
what should i do?
thanks a lot

ps: i am soo sorry that you have to read that much.

help!

Edited by babygirl.xo - 01 August 2009 at 2:20pm

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hi, I really can't say much about it. But I'd say that you maybe should meet Inder once again. It seems like she really misses you and needs you - if she really means it like that. Maybe you can take a friends of yours along and you can sort out things. I think it would be nice if you both find together again, it really sounded as if you were twin sisters and I know how it feels to lose such a close friend. If you're sure about her beaing alright again you also could try to make that clear to your family.

One tip I could give you is to post this also to the advice corner here on IF. =)
snowflake0555 IF-Sizzlerz
snowflake0555
snowflake0555

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Can you answer this one question for me... I don't understand why she started misbehaving with you? Like I mean why did she become abusive and start fighting with you which ended up breaking your friendship? Why did she hate you so much? You guys used to be so close and best friends like sisters...so why couldn't you two just work things out? I'm kinda confused as to why she stopped liking you...is it cuz she made a new friend or what?

Hmmm I dunno maybe you should talk to her and give her another chance and see what she says, if she really wants to be your friend again then she'd be the better person and apologize to you first...
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hmm...I think u cud giver her a chance..bcuz u guys were like sisters..as u said..n now u've lost ur frndship..which is really sad..!

So hopefully you guys can make up that frndship agn..n its really weird that she started abusing u n evertyn..!

So take someone along with u other than ur parents..just to be on the safe side..n try sorting out things..n since she wants to do it..let her..!

n yeah..m nt saying ure parents are wrong..its just that they did'nt know how close u guys were..n i don think she's a bad influence in any way..its just that she's became really abusive n stuff...!..so if she's back to normal..i thnk u can think about frndship..!
babygirl.xo Newbie
babygirl.xo
babygirl.xo

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowflake0555

Can you answer this one question for me... I don't understand why she started misbehaving with you? Like I mean why did she become abusive and start fighting with you which ended up breaking your friendship? Why did she hate you so much? You guys used to be so close and best friends like sisters...so why couldn't you two just work things out? I'm kinda confused as to why she stopped liking you...is it cuz she made a new friend or what?

Hmmm I dunno maybe you should talk to her and give her another chance and see what she says, if she really wants to be your friend again then she'd be the better person and apologize to you first...
well one day i skipped school and i was hanging out wid sam. and inder didnt like that. so thats when things changed. another thing was another friend of mine named pri hurt inder a lot. pri and her friends made a fake guy's account. and i didnt know anything about that. and pri was talking to inder as a boy on taht account. inder was single that time. so inder fell in love with that boy ( which is pri) . inder was always thinking about him and she was head over heals in love. and me and inder got into a fight one day so we blocked eachother off msn. and i told pri abt mine and inders fight and shes like oh i m happy that u guys had a fight and she told me that she was on that fake account. and i told my other friend parm about pri's fake account. and parm told inder. and inder thought that i knew about this whole fake account thing from the begining and she was very hurt.
she use to Bit** at me all the time. buh i had nothing to do with this. and one day she forgave me. buh i was still friends with pri's friends. and on pri's friend's birthday i got her bouquet and inder was not happy  cuz she hated her.
one day she was realy mad and just hit me in pe class. and there was a group of friends me and inder use to hang out wid. and inder told them not to hang out wid me. so yea.

i would like to ask one question to all of you here?
What would you do?

Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
oh man...that really sucks ^^
you know what...just meet her once and tell her everything you told us in the above post. she'll understand cause it was just all a big misunderstanding.

Personally, i would talk to her but i dont think i'll ever be close to a friend again who was mean to me and hit me. But thats just me.
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hmm..i think u shud go n sort things out..but it was really mean of her 2 hit n hurt u..!..n just clear u mis-understandings..!
Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
If I was in ur place I wud talk to her and try and sort things out...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top