Miley Jab Hum Tum

SG Pool scene turned SS pool scene (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
baji...........i am way past getting angry or frustrated now..i used to be very depressed when they used d chai place wid shammy but now m like watever..there goes another sajan classic down the drain

u know wat i came up wid my own version to cheer naz up..so picture this..while sam is scratching his head about frndship n love ROFL kameena fakes anger n leaves n gunjan goes behind so does nups n mayu n rest..n then kameena jumps into pool..n pretends to be drowning (which isnt possible- lie a giraffe can drown in 3 ft of water). nevertheless the herop of the ocassion jumps in to save her..n lo and behold sam is still scratching..for the answer ROFL so who is the hero

turns out its our very own chacko ROFL when sheena gets up she blames gunjan n gunjan Cry n sam looks at her n says gunjan..n kameena is like what she is more imp.by now benji has had it..gets a vacuum n dries her..n kicks her out ROFL

somehow my version is better i feel ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SG Pool scene turned SS pool scene (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

baji...........i am way past getting angry or frustrated now..i used to be very depressed when they used d chai place wid shammy but now m like watever..there goes another sajan classic down the drain

u know wat i came up wid my own version to cheer naz up..so picture this..while sam is scratching his head about frndship n love ROFL kameena fakes anger n leaves n gunjan goes behind so does nups n mayu n rest..n then kameena jumps into pool..n pretends to be drowning (which isnt possible- lie a giraffe can drown in 3 ft of water). nevertheless the herop of the ocassion jumps in to save her..n lo and behold sam is still scratching..for the answer ROFL so who is the hero

turns out its our very own chacko ROFL when sheena gets up she blames gunjan n gunjan Cry n sam looks at her n says gunjan..n kameena is like what she is more imp.by now benji has had it..gets a vacuum n dries her..n kicks her out ROFL

ROFL Gosh I love u sona !! what I would without u and ur crazy sense of humour ! ROFL I really needed this !! *hugs*

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sonali.19281

<FONT size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ROFLGosh I love u sona !! what I would without u and ur crazy sense of humour ! ROFLI really needed this !! *hugs*</FONT>

anytime baji... Big smile i did it to naz..too so no worries..its just stopped affecting me..n thats how i keep myself going..m amazed at how i can ROFL at the worst of situations these days LOL LOL LOL I have technically lost it too LOL LOL LOL

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hey dear even I was shocked 2 read d article.....but U know wat I am less bothered abt d pool scene.Wat is troubling me is dat
devilish sheena will blame gunjan in front of everyone dat she pushed her into the pool.But don't you think it doesn't make any
sense.Sheena was the one who was super excited abt a pool
party........did she had no plan 2 go inside the pool??????doesn't
she know how 2 swim???.Rather if sheena wud have pushed gunjan
I wud have been happier coz dat wud have resulted in an
adorable  sajan scene..........even dat made sense too coz
gunjan doesn't know how 2 swim and she was reluctant 2 go inside d pool.But who can tell wat will happen............Just hope dat it
is dis party only abt which PD said dat sam's realisation wud
take place.

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
This is so irrtiating SaJan scene turning into Shammy pool scene.  I hate this. I hoped to get the SaJan pool scene again.

aspatel2

aspatel2

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=princessyashika]Hey dear even I was shocked 2 read d article.....but U know wat I am less bothered abt d pool scene.Wat is troubling me is dat
devilish sheena will blame gunjan in front of everyone dat she pushed her into the pool.But don't you think it doesn't make any
sense.Sheena was the one who was super excited abt a pool
party........did she had no plan 2 go inside the pool??????doesn't
she know how 2 swim???.Rather if sheena wud have pushed gunjan
I wud have been happier coz dat wud have resulted in an
adorable  sajan scene..........even dat made sense too coz
gunjan doesn't know how 2 swim and she was reluctant 2 go inside d pool.But who can tell wat will happen............Just hope dat it
is dis party only abt which PD said dat sam's realisation wud
take place.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing.... doesnt she know how to swim??????? why do she need to be saved.?????
If they ruin sajan scene, i will definately stop watching this show till this ms. short is out of the show...

-Axita

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
OMG mimiShocked! this aint fair with us!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top