Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

SG Pool scene turned SS pool scene (Page 4)

sajan_forever Goldie
sajan_forever
sajan_forever

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
hey mimi aewsome post dear.......
what can i say now,the creatives have already ruined the show soooooo much and now the best precious moment of sajan and sajians,and i really dnt belive they r torturing us like this.
i am not gona watch this part,i will start seeing it after sam realize the truth abt sheena,i dnt know how can a person b so dumb.
or should i say that how can the creatives make one person so dumb.
NZ_rockx Goldie
NZ_rockx
NZ_rockx

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
oh noooo!!! that's very bad and sad Disapprove...i really liked sajan pool scene and i hate sheena for ruining such a nice memory of sajan Angry
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Mimz !! Please tell me this is not happening !! WTH !! what are the creatives thinking ?? How could they do this to us !!! That's my fav Sajan moment !! How can they recreate it with Shammy ??? Angry
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I think rv-sheena's plan is to blame gunjan of purposely pushing chaddy babe into the pool. but in the promo sheena doesnt look wet! am confused
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

<FONT color=#9933ff size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mimz !! Please tell me this is not happening !! WTH !! what are the creatives thinking ?? How could they do this to us !!! That's my fav Sajan moment !! How can they recreate it with Shammy ??? Angry</FONT>

they have officially LOST IT Angry Angry
so no point bothering to even rationalize it..we can only hope now dat sajan remain d lead and not shammy... Ouch
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I think rv-sheena's plan is to blame gunjan of purposely pushing chaddy babe into the pool. but in the promo sheena doesnt look wet! am confused

ROFL dats extremely lame..imagine gunjan trying to push sheena in the pool..she isnt a heavy weight champion to push that orangutan in the pool LOL LOL LOL

n RV defo has better things up his sleeves that this inanely feminine plan LOL LOL

as for the wet sheena or dry sheena effect ROFL its all prabhu ki leela ROFL
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by xaviara

<FONT color=#9933ff size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mimz !! Please tell me this is not happening !! WTH !! what are the creatives thinking ?? How could they do this to us !!! That's my fav Sajan moment !! How can they recreate it with Shammy ??? Angry</FONT>

they have officially LOST IT Angry Angry
so no point bothering to even rationalize it..we can only hope now dat sajan remain d lead and not shammy... Ouch
Sona I'm so upset !!!! This can't be happening !! this is npot done man !!!! I wish sam lets her drown there in the pool !! good riddance !!! Angry
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by shamil

ROFL dats extremely lame..imagine gunjan trying to push sheena in the pool..she isnt a heavy weight champion to push that orangutan in the pool LOL LOL LOL

n RV defo has better things up his sleeves that this inanely feminine plan LOL LOL

as for the wet sheena or dry sheena effect ROFL its all prabhu ki leela ROFL
exactly !! i had a feeling that she might try something like this !! That's why she asked sam in the precap whether he will choose love or friendship because again unknown to sheena gunjan will make him say love, and then she will try to make it look as if gunjan was trying to trip her into the pool in a fit of jealousy !! but i had no idea the stupid creatives will recreate the sajan pool scene with shammy !!! Cry Sheena and Sammy both dont look wet in the promo yaar !!

Go to top