Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Rosh- I know what you're saying, but the thing is, the pool scene was, is and will always be a SaJan moment. The fact that it was a potential SG scene yet again... but it's being used for Shammy is where I get mad. That's not fair na?
Assumptions always lead to disappointment, but this time, I'm more hurt that the scene is being used like that. =P
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WADDDDDAAAAA!!!! 😡

I don't wanna believe that article, there's been a lot of false rumours around before too!!

But if it's true........😡 I just don't get these creative minds, y the hell are they ruining the old sajan moments!!!!!! first that chai wala spot and now this.....

I don't even feel that disappointed now...so used to such stuff now....
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But on a lighter note, I can't believe Sheena is gonna blame Gunji for doing such stuff.....that's so childish!!! "Mummy bachao!!! she pushed me in the pool!!!" And THIS is the life-changing incident for Sammy?? 🤣Edited by trouble_maker - 14 years ago
Oh god. No way. I heard yesterday's episode was good so I was going to go catch up now, but I just shouldn't. 😆🤢
sajan_forever thumbnail
hey mimi aewsome post dear.......
what can i say now,the creatives have already ruined the show soooooo much and now the best precious moment of sajan and sajians,and i really dnt belive they r torturing us like this.
i am not gona watch this part,i will start seeing it after sam realize the truth abt sheena,i dnt know how can a person b so dumb.
or should i say that how can the creatives make one person so dumb.
Zaara07 thumbnail
oh noooo!!! that's very bad and sad 😒...i really liked sajan pool scene and i hate sheena for ruining such a nice memory of sajan ðŸ˜¡
xaviara thumbnail
Mimz !! Please tell me this is not happening !! WTH !! what are the creatives thinking ?? How could they do this to us !!! That's my fav Sajan moment !! How can they recreate it with Shammy ??? 😡
shamil thumbnail
I think rv-sheena's plan is to blame gunjan of purposely pushing chaddy babe into the pool. but in the promo sheena doesnt look wet! am confused
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

<FONT color=#9933ff size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mimz !! Please tell me this is not happening !! WTH !! what are the creatives thinking ?? How could they do this to us !!! That's my fav Sajan moment !! How can they recreate it with Shammy ??? 😡</FONT>

they have officially LOST IT 😡 😡
so no point bothering to even rationalize it..we can only hope now dat sajan remain d lead and not shammy...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

I think rv-sheena's plan is to blame gunjan of purposely pushing chaddy babe into the pool. but in the promo sheena doesnt look wet! am confused

🤣 dats extremely lame..imagine gunjan trying to push sheena in the pool..she isnt a heavy weight champion to push that orangutan in the pool 😆 😆 😆

n RV defo has better things up his sleeves that this inanely feminine plan 😆 😆

as for the wet sheena or dry sheena effect 🤣 its all prabhu ki leela 🤣