Page 2 Page 3

REDnBLACK

Goldie

REDnBLACK

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Heloo guys............

~~HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY~~!!

come in & wish eveyone ......... join in

& ya mods are also invited lolzzzz...............

specially my fav Dark Love.......... i just love her & her dedication........ so join in all da people out here.............

u r                            WELCOME

& guys heres da friendship days history.............

International Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first sunday of August every year. The tradition of dedicating a day in honor of friends began in US in 1935. Gradually the festival gained popularity and today Friendship Day is celebrated in large number of countries. On this day people spend time with their friends and express love for them. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wrist bands is a popular tradition of this occasion.

The United States Congress, in 1935, proclaimed the first sunday of August as National Friendship Day. Since then, celebration of National Friendship Day became an annual event. The noble idea of honoring the beautiful relationship of friendship caught on with the people and soon Friendship Day became a hugely popular festival.

Following the popularity and success of Friendship Day in US, several other countries adopted the tradition of dedicating a day to friends. Today, Friendship Day is enthusiastically celebrated by several countries across the world including India.

In 1997, the United Nations named Winnie the Pooh as the world's Ambassador of Friendship.

heres da tv stars..................

wishing u all HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

Madhav Deochake (Mohan in Hamari Devrai)
Shivshakti Anand as Bebo in Sabki Laadli Bebo

Friendship Day is very precious for me especially since I don't make friends so easily. Once I call a person my friend, I will do whatever is needed and even go out of the way for friends. Yes, I do celebrate Friendship Day and do manage to take out enough time for my friends to chill out with them and make it a memorable day.

A 'best friend' is someone with whom we can bare our heart, understand, fight, care and are possessive about and also with whom we share things that can't be shared with our parents, spouse, wife or children.

Krishna Gokani (Bhakti)

Friendship is the only relationship which gives you the window to let out your emotions in the best possible and the most natural way with people who we are comfortable with and trust completely to be non judgmental with us. Yes, I do celebrate Friendship Day, but in a fun way! A best friend is very hard to find, but once you know, it's a precious treasure for a lifetime.

Shivshakti Anand (Bebo in Sabki Laadli Bebo)

Friendship means a lot to me. Friends are an important part of my life and it's a day that I celebrate with them. I can share things, trust, believe and enjoy with my friends. Trustworthy, loyal, honest and caring. Sanchita Ladha is my best friend. She lives in Delhi. When I was in school, I & my friend used to do a lot of masti so that we can go to our Principal's office since he had an air conditioner in his room. Just to get some good cool air!

Anuj Sachdev (Amrit)

My best friend is my mother. Even when no one is around, she is always there for me to protect me and guide me in the right direction. I can always confide in her. All that she expects from me is my happiness. She is so selfless. She is my mentor. Friendship means comfort, two friends don't always need to talk, and they can understand even each other's silence. The most important thing about friendship is trust. A friend is someone you can trust blindly, who cares for you, is there with you even in your worst times and the most important is you don't have to pretend ever. "A man with friends is rich so I am rich... Friendship doubles one's happiness and reduces one's sadness..."

Kinshuk (Ranvir, Sapna Baabul ka-Bidaai)

I have many friends and some of them are really old but I don't believe in Friendship Day. I believe friends are forever so I don't need a special day to tell them how much you care for them. It should be celebrated throughout the year and that is the way I treat my friends. I don't need a special time or date to tell them of their importance in my life. But yes if any of your friends are upset with you, then here is the right day to sort out all the issues and make them feel special.

Angad (Alekh)

I cut a cake on Friendship Day and give all my friends some gifts that make them happy. And if I am free, then I party as well. I feel you should celebrate Friendship Day with a bang because there are very few lucky people who become our best friends and one needs to tell them how special and meaningful they make my life. This year, I am definitely going to party on Friendship Day.

Anjali (Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat)

My best friend's name is Surbhi and she is in Jammu right now. I barely speak to her because I don't get time from the busy schedules of shooting for Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat....she must be really angry with me nowadays!

When I was in Jammu, we used to go together to hangout or go to each others place and spend time together. Now we can't celebrate Friendship Day because she is Jammu and I am in Mumbai. I value friendship a lot because my best friend is a very important person in my life as we have spent so much time together and she has been with me through happy and sad times. Even the distance now cannot break that special bond between us.

Kapil (Yudi)

For me, friendship is very important because you need someone with whom you can discuss some issues in life..Share happy and sad thoughts and enjoy special moments. I dont know how many friends I have because all I know are my best friends. I dont believe in any kind of celebration to acknowledge my friends.

luv

SANNA

Edited by REDnBLACK - 01 August 2009 at 6:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulcccmuskaanammygurlsameera_12nidha1983Make-It-Popunknowndesires.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY~~~!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
reserrved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged

HAPPY%20FRIENDSHIP%20DAY

"Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,
I just giving you time to miss me!"

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/525619_-1_564_none/happy-friendship-day-wallpaper.jpg

"A true friend understands when u say " I FORGOT"
waits 4ever when u say "JUST A MINUTE"
stays wid u when u say "LEAVE ME ALONE"
& "OPENS his HEART b4 U knock"!"

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 01 August 2009 at 5:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

REDnBLACKsameera_12k_anjali12unknowndesires.

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

~*~Happy Friendship Day To all~*~
*~*Love you all*~*

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/523779_-1_564_none/happy-friendship-day-wallpaper.jpg hspace5

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 01 August 2009 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

REDnBLACK

sameera_12

IF-Rockerz

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged

A friend is someone who cares
Someone who is always there

A friend is someone special
Someone who you can tell everything

A friend is someone who will never betray you
No matter who doesn't like you

A friend is someone you can trust
Someone kind of like you

You made me remember the good times
When i could only remember the bad

You promised me a return
Of the peace i long ago had
You never left me alone
When that was what i wrongly thought i needed
You never dwelt on my faults
Instead you pointed out when i had succeeded
You made me laugh
When i felt i would cry
You made me live
When i wished to die.

~HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL OF U FROM MY SIDE ~
Love u all
SameeraSmile

Edited by sameera_12 - 01 August 2009 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

REDnBLACKnidha1983

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged

~ Happy Friendship Day ~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

REDnBLACKsameera_12nidha1983

khati_meethi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ayesha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha.

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Reserved

Post Reply New Post

Go to top