Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hi aish ya jus adding ur msg!
hw ws d epi
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Paddy!

I liked the song actually.  I loved the fact that it wasn't monotonic, all had their parts and cut in between so not the entire section was on one couple, makes it a better watch.

Arjun as usually was awesome with the song.. expressions were perfect!  Rani was looking tooooo gorgeous!  And as always brilliant acting.  The entire gang was awesome.
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey Mahi, you shocked me for a second...you meant Rati and you typed Rani?!?!? ha ha ha....

ya Rati was gorgeous!!!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Oh 😳 I did mean Rati. 

She was looking gorgeous!  I was glad for once her outfit was good.
luvmusic thumbnail
I also loved her green salwar she wore before the song....i love light colours....some of forum members didnt like it at all.....i loved it!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
I liked it too, the color was refreshing, it's just that I wish her clothes would be better like Gunjan's are now.  First I used to hate her frill clothes but now her clothes are gorgeous especially the green one she wore to Morena. 
luvmusic thumbnail
ya....personally I like cottons and not really the body fitting ones....but just fitting...u know what i mean!! but they are on screen so their criteria is all different. I guess they made the dresses for nupur to show she is vibrant,loud and from small town....i am guessing from the colours she was wearing.....but i liked the sober colours.....and did you notice they use this violet,pink shades a lot for her....
-Mystery- thumbnail
They do, they use those shades a lot, and I agree with what you said about the body fitting ones.

Remember what she wore the day they were planning to take revenge on RV? When Mayank yelled at her and then apologized?  The same dress she wore on the College Meet too when he imagines of hugging her.  The maroon one that's my most favorite one so far.

Although I've liked her in lehengas too.  I personally am a bit fan of light colors.
luvmusic thumbnail
that makes two of us!! he he....so what else?I believe you are good at making siggys and avatars......where can I find your collection? I have never ventured into that area....please excuse my ignorance....