Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Feedback (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
^ You're very late mate ^_^ This matter has already been taken care of i.e sent to the GM's and now it's their turn to do the work =)

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^ Oh no no please don't take it any other wayTongue By telling you you're very late I just meant I have completely understood the matter now and forwarded it to the GM's otherwise you're always welcome to give your opinions on this matter ANYTIME until we see the results =)

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
So, umm. No results? Thought so. :) Nothing new.

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

As much as I DON'T want to agree with you here sabrina that is sadly the truth :( However, I did talk to Shru about this again and she said the only reason why all this is a slow process is because none of the GM's know the technicalities of siggy making and they were waiting for Ananya to be back so they could question her regarding some of the "complaints". Hopefully it will just be a little while more until they sort this out but please do understand that Shru is the only GM active at the moment and you know how many different things there are to take care of everyday so she is very time constrained.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
But they don't need to know the "techniques" of siggy-making. Its clearly VISABLE that the siggs I gave examples of were copied. What else do they need to see? Nothing. And it's not like this is a new issue or something, it's been on IF forever. So what's their excuse this time?

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Sabrina I know you are frustrated but honestly think about it. Shruti is the only active GM and before Priya di's promotion there were only two active GM's for all of IF. You having been a dev. member know how much work there is for the GM's so all I can ask you to do is give them a little more time as they have asked for it. I know you have given loads of time for this topic but the truth is the current GM's weren't aware of the copying issue from beforehand as Khushi always dealt with it seperate from other GM's as she was also the Mod for AS so there was never a need to have all  GM's look at the issue. If Khushi was active at this moment than we wouldn't even have been here but since she is not let's play Miss Nice for just a little while PLEASEEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top