Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Deffinietely. I'm sure most of them don't even know how to do their job, or WHAT to do. They sometimes don't do anything, or give them a warning that cna be reduced. WTF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Calvin_Klein

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Feedback (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyoti x3

Jyoti x3

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I agree, I even bet their going to totally ignore this topic.

Calvin_Klein

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Or give us all warnings and delete our posts ..

Calvin_Klein

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Would it hurt if you guys were being a little more respectable? I mean really you don't need to use foul language to put across your message....do you? Anyhow coming back to the point seems like most of you have had a tiff with a dev. team member. Guys even dev. team members are HUMANS, they are prone to making mistakes but that def. does not mean they should get away with their mistakes. I don't know what kind of problems you faced with the dev. team but you guys should talk it out with a different dev. member if things with the first one don't go right. If its any use, you are free to PM me regarding the troubles you have faced with a dev. member and I can try to sort them out.

And yes this topic will indeed be closed[I guess] but not because we don't tolerate criticism against IF's dev. team, but because the language used is foul and the tone is very rude.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayMahinKJess.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoti x3

I just want to let you guys know this is the worst forum ever. I mean everything about it is soo bad. Disorganized, bad mods and most of all copy cats. Its an outrage that no body does anything about designers copying other designers. 90% of all designers here copy. I mean, did your balls drop off or something? Why isn't anything being done? EVEN MODS COPY OTHER ARTISTS WORK. What the hell?

Hello,

Would appreciate if you could be a bit more clear and give the links to both the works so that Dev Team can check and take corrective action.

Regards,
Vijay

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrinaa.

Deffinietely. I'm sure most of them don't even know how to do their job, or WHAT to do. They sometimes don't do anything, or give them a warning that cna be reduced. ***.

All criticism our taken well by the team and we are working on taking corrective action but do ensure that you DO NOT use F words!!!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I don't think its fair to just point out fingers  unless you have raised it in a proper manner. If you had a tiff with someone does not mean that you generalize and make this a bashing ground. We only close posts that bring in ugliness to the forum and i don't think we are all here for that. We are here to discuss , show our creativity and make friends . IF you feel that someone has done something wrong by copying then u have to raise it in a proper manner. Could you send me a PM telling me details of the mods if you don't want to post it here and we shall address the issue in the proper manner. We are always welcome to criticism but constructive one and not like this in a foul and hateful manner.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Shruti*-Preeti-Angelic_JJess.-dramaholic-

Jyoti x3

Jyoti x3

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by Jyoti x3

I just want to let you guys know this is the worst forum ever. I mean everything about it is soo bad. Disorganized, bad mods and most of all copy cats. Its an outrage that no body does anything about designers copying other designers. 90% of all designers here copy. I mean, did your balls drop off or something? Why isn't anything being done? EVEN MODS COPY OTHER ARTISTS WORK. What the hell?

Hello,

Would appreciate if you could be a bit more clear and give the links to both the works so that Dev Team can check and take corrective action.

Regards,
Vijay

Dude just go though the damn topics, if you were responsible enough you would see that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrinaa.Calvin_Klein

Post Reply New Post

Go to top