Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes because 'hell' is such a bad word.

LOL, don't tell me what to do. It's not 'complaining', it's 'feeeeeeeedback'. fee-d-back.
And gee, I kinda did complain to the Mods about .. a bunch of times?! They're simply too *busy* .. 🤔

I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. So chill out.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Well you see  sabrinaa we can only make changes if the members shine light on the problem area. If we don't know which siggymaker you're talking about who copies and from whom, how are we supposed to solve it then?

Right!
Do you really expect a mod to go through every gallery/shop and check all the pages? :$
and even if they do, how do they know its copied?
If someone believes someone is copying, just REPORT them.

This is seriously unfair on the minds of the creative siggy makers here. I know how much time it takes for one to make a siggy. It really demotes one !

At the DT, here goes my suggestion . Please increase the privacy options for IF i mean if ONLY members are able to view the Signature Forums or Save Images.

Another advice to all the members is that we better make use of the REPORT button again. And yes the DT must pull up their socks and deal with the issue immediately & FAIRLY.

Its very easy to COPY a creation & name it as yours. But then one must also think of the work the siggy maker has put behind it !
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago

Well you see  sabrinaa we can only make changes if the members shine light on the problem area. If we don't know which siggymaker you're talking about who copies and from whom, how are we supposed to solve it then?

As far as this site not being organized is concerned, we do have plaigrism rules in place. However, we cannot make every IF member follow those rules just like some people in this thread did not follow the "No swearing on IF" rule. Once a member has broken a rule then he/she can only be taken care if others report him/her and that's exactly what Vijay was asking of your friend here, to tell him about the siggy copiers.

Dude, you seem to have NOT understood the issue at all. So let the Moderators deal with it. The complaint is not about the pirates here but the Moderator who has copied creations. Seriously a shame on him/her !
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
^ You're very late mate ^_^ This matter has already been taken care of i.e sent to the GM's and now it's their turn to do the work =)

^ You're very late mate ^_^ This matter has already been taken care of i.e sent to the GM's and now it's their turn to do the work =)

Whatever ya 😆
It was my duty to speak a little on behalf of all creative siggy makers to the shameless creatures who pirate ! Im done. Thanks for informing me, i hope the siggy makers get a fair justice from the DT.

Angelic_J thumbnail
^ Oh no no please don't take it any other way😛 By telling you you're very late I just meant I have completely understood the matter now and forwarded it to the GM's otherwise you're always welcome to give your opinions on this matter ANYTIME until we see the results =)
sabrinaa. thumbnail
So, umm. No results? Thought so. :) Nothing new.
Angelic_J thumbnail

As much as I DON'T want to agree with you here sabrina that is sadly the truth :( However, I did talk to Shru about this again and she said the only reason why all this is a slow process is because none of the GM's know the technicalities of siggy making and they were waiting for Ananya to be back so they could question her regarding some of the "complaints". Hopefully it will just be a little while more until they sort this out but please do understand that Shru is the only GM active at the moment and you know how many different things there are to take care of everyday so she is very time constrained.

sabrinaa. thumbnail
But they don't need to know the "techniques" of siggy-making. Its clearly VISABLE that the siggs I gave examples of were copied. What else do they need to see? Nothing. And it's not like this is a new issue or something, it's been on IF forever. So what's their excuse this time?