Kalyanam

Aug 3-7 Mangalam Subha Mangalam (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the suda suda no no no kodhia kodhika update.

Lots of questions are unanswered. How meera group abducted arthi, what punisments were meted out to the group ? Uppu chappila mudivu.

Since srima's singing will be unsagikkable she is thattufying jalra to Roja's Mangalam.Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug 3-7 Mangalam Subha Mangalam (Page 6)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka for the super fast update Clap... Ellarum sernthu oru Mangalam paadalam .... PK thaan romba nondhu poyiruppar .. en story yai ippadi kolai pannittangale nu ... this whole week of Kalyanam is a wasteAngry...

Edited by smlaksh - 07 August 2009 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Mangalam Roja. Looking at the update there seem to be a lot of loose ends - What happened to the mentally retarded girl, what happened between Maya and Dilipan, What punishments the group got, does Meera know Arthi's dad is her dad as well, .....(Endless). As Laksh pointed out - this whole week is a waste. I am glad it is over.

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the mangalam roja, and thanks to all the patient kalyanam updaters, laksh, nithya and roja Clap

well im glad this has come to an end, but we could have been spared the songs of praise for sujatha at the beginning of the episode!

smlaksh

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super-fast update, Roja. And thanks to all the other updaters too. I don't intend to watch whatever serial it is that replaces Kalyanam. And since I don't watch any other serial, I guess this is pretty much my mangalam from IF too.

It has been great connecting with people at IF and making new friends. I may visit Other/Fun topics now and then if time permits.

Best wishes to all
Bonheur

smlaksh

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakal updates Roja...

Meena real kalyanam brought reel Kalyanam to an abrupt end..

bjda

bjda

bjda

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thanks roja...
lots of ques still unanswered....  maya i think was a useless char not much of a role......

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for a quick and intersting update.Thumbs Up 

The serial is a sheer waste coz it started off very promising but towards the end it was a total disappointment. With all those unnecessary  flashbacks and clipping off important scenes leaves the viewers utterly unsatisfied.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kalyanam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.