31st July Written/Vid/Pics Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Let's do BHANGRAAAA everyone....Manav-Archu are married for sure now!!! AHOOO πŸ€ͺ

Start...Aayi whacks the sindoor out of Manav's hand, but it ALL lands on Archu's forehead. Everyone is shocked and Archu is confused as to why aayi stopped the wedding...but too late the wedding ALREADY happened! πŸ‘ The Pandit says the wedding has happened and this PAVITRA RISHTA has been formed forever (never have I wanted to hug a pandit soo much!πŸ˜†). Manav gets up as does Archu. Aayi says I don't believe in this marriage, which is based on a lie and she unties the cloth uniting Manav and Archu. She grabs Manav's collar and asks him how could you lie and stoop this low to get married to Archu? Why didn't you tell us the truth? Manav is confused. He says but I..Aayi said your a liar. How much have you studied? I know the truth about you and your low-standard family. She drags Manav to his boss, everyone else follows. Aayi tells his boss that this is Manav Deshmukh your garage owner, he is a mechanical engineer. Aayi says why did you lie? She grabs Archu, who is crying, and asks why did you lie to her? Manav says no I did not lie. Aayi says you are lying again. Your whole family is a liar. Manav says aayi please do not say anything about my aayi and baba. You can say whatever you want to me. Aayi says no I'm going to say whatever I want because only I know what is happening with me. I will tell everyone the truth of your parents, where is your baba? Meanwhile Manav's aayi is crying and Manju looks pleased. Aayi finds Manav's baba and sees that he is drunk. She points to him and see look at your baba. Vandu runs to his baba. Everyone looks shocked.
   Aayi says I don't know if he came to his son's wedding or a beer club, but why am I asking him? Manju's aayi tells Manju this is great entertainment that we caused. They both smirk. And then aayi says where is your brother? That goon, who bothers girls. manav is like what are you saying? Aayi says first tell me are you not understanding or are you acting? She is like where is your brother? She drags him out and says this is the guy that bothers girls and bothered my daughter. Varsha recalls him selling tickets at the movies when she went with her friends. Varsha tells Aayi that. Manav is shocked. Manav's aayi says stop. I cannot hear anymore about my sons. Just because I'm not saying anything does not mean I don't know how to talk. Aayi says you just admit you have two good for nothing sons. The police walk in and arrest Sachin and say he has bothered the inspectors daughter. Everyone tries to protest and is crying. Aayi yells good these kind of boys should be in jail. She says to Manav that here is your proof. She yells at Manav's aayi and says what kind of mother are you? You cannot control your family. It was your plan right to fool me? I was stupid that I thought of forming a relationship with such a bad family. She grabs Manav and asks tellme I want to hear from you why did you do this? Manav says no I did not lie to you. Aayi says you are lying again. How could you? today I will not leave you and raises her hand to slap Manav, but baba stops her hand. EVERYONE is shocked and crying. Archu is crying a lot.
   Baba says Solochana, this is our son-in-law. Aayi says no I don't believe this marriage, he lied to us. Baba says no he did not lie, I knew the truth. Aayi is shocked. Kaka butts in and says believe me, Manav loves Archu a lot. He always wanted to tell the truth especially after the lie his mother said. He heard you and baba talking and thought you selected him because he was a good guy not because of richness or degree. He still thought about telling the truth and told baba everything. And baba had said no this wedding cannot happen. Manav accepted that. The next day baba came to us and said yes for marriage. That's when we decided for the wedding thinking the whole family said yes. HOw were we wrong? Aayi starts walking away and the whole family follows. Archu is the last to follow she turns around and sees Manav sad and crying and yet she turns around and follows and goes to her mother. 😭 (I don't blame Archu, nor do I blame Manav-I just want them together!)
    Manav asks his aayi you knew Sachin misbehaved with Archu's sister and you didn't tell me anything about it? How could you aayi? Kaka says you could not slap Sachin once and stop him from doing stupid things? Aayi looks ashamed. The father son has ruined our name. Aayi says I did this for Manav's well-being.
    Solochana says how could you ruin your daughter's life? You gave her a simple uneducated husband? You formed a relationship of our daughter's with the worst people. How could you? Archu is listening from the doorway. Baba says listen Solochana I don't think I have done anything wrong with Archu! πŸ‘πŸ‘Just because he is not educated he loves Archu. You watch that Manav will always support Archu. Solochana says it's not about wealth (LIAR😑) it's about the family. I feel disgusted thinking about the brother and his cheating mother. Archu is not used to this kind of family. Baba says believe me I was not aware about his family members, just about Manav. If I had known I would've told you. Aayi says no I don't believe you, you would tell me everything. Baba says there is a reason for that too the engagement and you knew your state. Aayi says so? The engagement would've broken off and Archu would be with us, or did you want to get rid of Archu? Baba says stop listen. Solochana how many dreams have I seen for Archu. Wanted an educated guy. Archu is still with us. You could not find an educated guy she is 8th grade pass. The thing is you've never learned from all the rejections. I had to stop this. And have you ever thought of Archu, who has to go thru all the rejections. I could not see the pain in her eyes. She even attempted suicide. I could not see that (BABA my hero!!! πŸ‘). Aayi says putting her into that household is also suicide. Baba says you do not understand. She has a life-partner like Manav what can be better than that? He says I may have chosen a wrong path, but my decision is not wrong at all. πŸ‘ (I couldn't agree MORE)

Episode ends at Archu's hopeful, yet crying face.

Awww I feel bad for Manav...like SO BAD. I think Aayi made a fool of herself infront of everyone and just gave Manju's mother what she wanted-entertainment. She could've done this all after the guest left. LAME!

Hope you liked the update! 😊
Shweta

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bravo Baba, Bravo! Kudos to him for speaking the truth, Manav loves Archana and that's all that should matter. Aayi doesn't care about her daughter's happiness this is more about what she wants. I feel bad for Archana and Manav, both are hurting
yea i agree she shuda wait till every1 left but no....how dare she said family...she wants a rich guy period. Manav have all the qualities that archana is looking for. & the best fo last is Baba who stood up fo manav & archana happiness πŸ‘ πŸ‘ im glad he did that he did. πŸ˜ƒ
I am feeling sorry for Solochona too, her heart is in the right place. But kudos to baba for speaking up the truth. *claps*
Thanks.

Thnx for the lovely update!!!!

When will sumone put manjusha n co in place 😑....it would be awesome if  manav and archana together put the entire lot in place and also knock some sense into sulochna.Now i can see why sulochana ...got a DIL like manjusha ...she deserved it ....cos she doesnt value niceness in people!!!!
thanks~!!!!

everyione is right in their own way (except that evil manju)
aww.. poor Archana and Manav
thank u veru much hun😊

what an excellent Epis tonight and I have to say poor poor ManavπŸ˜”

what happen to him tonight should never happen to any groom.....tho married but can't take his wife home.
aww archu seems so confused on what to do!
thanks for the update! Solochana should ask Archana what she wants for once, i mean Manav really loves her and that is what should matter in a marriage love not money.