Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Taarak Mehta Special Week just rocked !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys hello !!!

hows everybody ??

The taarak Mehta Special Week was really an awesome treat for all TMKOC fans !!! The episode just rocked.

The Antakshari played between the members on Divaso festival, the dance performance for celebrating Gokuldham's anniversary and ofcourse how can we forget Raju Shrivastav's special performance ??

I loved all the dance performances especially JeDa's Aaj rapat jaaye and Bhide's Pyaar Hua Iqraar Hua. Just classic acts by all of them .

The thing which i loved about TMKOC is that they give equal importance to all the characters be it Jetha,Daya or the Kal Tak reporter Rita and the matka king Mohanlal.

Also the Tappu Sena's dance performance on rail gaadi along with Champak chacha was good. And the end, everyone dancing in the rains was just awesome. Did you all observe that even the director of show Asit Kumar Modi was dancing with them !!

In all it was really a fabulous treat for all the TMKOC fans. What do you guys think ??

Guys please post your views. Its really important. TMKOC is a classic serial but very few people are interested in discussing it.

I am deciding to start the written updates again but only if you guys are going to actively participate in the discussions !!!

Waiting for reply from all of you !!!

Cheerz !!! Smile

Edited by ishan.k - 31 July 2009 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarak Mehta Special Week just rocked !!!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I loved this special week of TMKOC, it so nice watching everyone and this show is a great stress buster,also TMKOC is a great family- oriented show that sends out simple messages of life, without being preachy!and as you mentioned i love the fact that everyone got equal importance i mean this show has no one that's the lead character it seems like the everyone in  Gokuldham society are lead characters and that what i love about this show.

Oh yeah i loved all the dance performance LOL Dr.haathi was funny.it was definitely  a fabulous treat for all the fans. oh yes and please do start your updates again they are great.

Great post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top