I think a more creative title would've been 5 Things That Peeve the Moderators [I'm sure some are already bookmarking these for the future]...(peeve being the most polite word I can muster right now) but I wouldn't want to make it seem as if I'm self-obsessed or anything, you know, give everyone more of a reason to directly/indirectly attack at me?
Let me get this out before I like DIE with this blood pressure of mine...
1) DON'T write in full caps. We mods don't even scream at you as much as you've begun to scream at us.
2) DON'T even THINK about going against something (THAT'S BEEN PROVEN) without any valid proof of your own!
3) Don't tell us what to do. I don't think they picked us off the streets and gave us mod uniforms, I'm actually pretty sure they thought we know what to do and and when.
4) Everything besides FFs and Birthday threads should be approved by us first.
5) Plagiarism will not be tolerated any more.
Thanks to my handy dandy MerriamWebster Dictionary, I shall provide the definition word for word, credit for which fully goes to Merriam-Webster.
\'pla-j?-?riz also -je-?-
- Inflected Form(s):
- plagiarized; plagiarizing
: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source
: to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
— plagiarizer noun
Hope it was all clear and what not. Any objections? (Oh, and BY THE WAY, copying paragraphs and not whole chapters is still considered plagiarism if credit isn't given. Just in case there were doubts... )