Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

KGGK section getting archived:Please Read (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi Shruti, I understand, and I read that Kayamath and Kasturi are getting archived too, despite being hit shows. But I want to point out my reasons for why I think this is different.

1. KGGK is a show in a different league, as it ran 8 years.
The thing is that KGGK was an 8-year-long show. It was shown on Utsav, and then now on Rajshri. Many of us are watching on Rajshri as nobody watched the 8 years straight.

2. KGGK stars are for the most part not working in other serials, so there is nowhere else to talk about them.
There is an active creations page, some FFs. There is also a fan base for actors like Sakshi Tanwar, Jatin Shah, and Shalini Chandran here. These stars are not known for any other show, they are known for Kahaani. So all the star discussions about them happen here, as their fans are all in Kahaani forum. Jatin may be temporarily in GKLB, but that show is ending on Aug 13.

3. Show is consistently being re-telecast in more than one place, gives incentive for more users to join IF to discuss Kahani, and then become more active in IF.
So please reconsider archiving this forum, especially because shows like Kahani and Kasauti are landmark shows, almost a decade long, and are being re-telecast all the time.

Even some time back some viewers from Sri Lanka were posting here, they said Kahaani was airing there pre-time leap. This is an opportunity for this forum to attract even more users to IF. I myself came to IF only because I started reading Kahani FFs, watching Kahani, and discussing it with others. After that I became a more involved IF user and active in other forums.

IF should be a dynamic community where we are always thinking about incentives for different audiences in different parts of the world to join our community. We know this place is called India forums, but it is a very international community and contains members from all over the world.

Thanks for reading.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Khan50--Priya--ishan2003poetic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KGGK section getting archived:Please Read (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Exoctica

Exoctica

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
rajshri is airing the kggk epis so we still have something to talk about Big smile

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I agree with arti.

This is a great Forum and the show is being shown elsewhere which puts the onus on members to come over here and discuss.

SO it would be great if we could keep on discussing here.

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hey Shruti,Please dont archive KGGK forum.I completely agree with Arti.Many fans still visit this forums,i know only few threads are active but still people visit on regular basis.Here we can post pic and articles and dicuss our fav star..we can find all threads at one place but if you archived it it will be highly difficult for new members .Please consider our request.Closing this threads will also reduce no.of active members.If you are finding difficult to manage then we are ready to moderate this thread but please please don't archive.

Shweta

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Well seriously it will be a great if this section will not be archived...but if it really is,then what about our FFs.....who do we need to pm the links of our FFs so tht they can b moved??

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I feel sad.It's hardly active,but we are attached to this section-would be glad if it's not arcieved.Embarrassed

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Mods please don't archive this Forum!! Its not just about the sentiments attached to it...there are a few members who do make posts / discuss here regularly..also, some of the reular members too visit the Forum / make posts occasionally unlike some of the other Forums that have got archived! The Forum will be completely dead if archived...so please let this Forum stick by!...

THANKS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top