KGGK section getting archived:Please Read

Posted: 14 years ago
Dev Team has decided to archive KGGK section. It has been a long time since the serial has ended. There is hardly discussion with regards to the show.

We would like to know members input with regards to it?

I saw there are some FanFics which is still active, not ended yet. Those FF can be moved in FF section & the link of the FF will be put up in a new thread so that member can find link of their favorite FF easily.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
No No No pls dont archieve KGGK section. IT is the only forum bcoz of which i visit IF. It is my fav. forum. Today also interviews, FFs , pics and discussions r going on this forum.
Our fav. serial KGGK is gone but pls keep KGGK forum alive.
Dont break its fans heart. .
PLS DONT ARCHIEVE KGGK, ITS A REQUEST.
I know you are attach to the forum but every good thing comes to an end.

There is hardly any discussion about the show only few articles which are posted regarding the actors that can be discussed in CFC/CC & FF those are active can be FF section. There are Appreciation thread which can active can be moved in CFC so fans can discuss their fav jodi.
Originally posted by priya555

No No No pls dont archieve KGGK section. IT is the only forum bcoz of which i visit IF. It is my fav. forum. Today also interviews, FFs , pics and discussions r going on this forum.
Our fav. serial KGGK is gone but pls keep KGGK forum alive.
Dont break its fans heart. .
PLS DONT ARCHIEVE KGGK, ITS A REQUEST.

Agree with priyaa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont Archive KGGK Forum😭 .Miss sakshi and KGGK a lot now KGGK Forum😭.

I think we should keep it till Rajshri finish Kahaani...😆
Yes Rajshri Kahaani is on and we do discuss about it, for gods sake how does it matter to keep one section open, its not harming anyone is it?
No, please... we had this discussion once previously and were honestly very relieved and delighted that our Kahaani forum wasn't archived... why this need to archive it now??? 😭 The forum is still fairly active, numerous discussions take place, fanfics are updated daily and as all have said, the Rajshri episodes are discussed daily... please, don't close this forum, its very special for people like me and all here who have been members here since the day we joined IF... its the only forum I visit and post in... please, reconsider like last time and keep the forum open... Thanks in advance.
yes please don't archived kggk.
Hi Shruti, I understand, and I read that Kayamath and Kasturi are getting archived too, despite being hit shows. But I want to point out my reasons for why I think this is different.

1. KGGK is a show in a different league, as it ran 8 years.
The thing is that KGGK was an 8-year-long show. It was shown on Utsav, and then now on Rajshri. Many of us are watching on Rajshri as nobody watched the 8 years straight.

2. KGGK stars are for the most part not working in other serials, so there is nowhere else to talk about them.
There is an active creations page, some FFs. There is also a fan base for actors like Sakshi Tanwar, Jatin Shah, and Shalini Chandran here. These stars are not known for any other show, they are known for Kahaani. So all the star discussions about them happen here, as their fans are all in Kahaani forum. Jatin may be temporarily in GKLB, but that show is ending on Aug 13.

3. Show is consistently being re-telecast in more than one place, gives incentive for more users to join IF to discuss Kahani, and then become more active in IF.
So please reconsider archiving this forum, especially because shows like Kahani and Kasauti are landmark shows, almost a decade long, and are being re-telecast all the time.

Even some time back some viewers from Sri Lanka were posting here, they said Kahaani was airing there pre-time leap. This is an opportunity for this forum to attract even more users to IF. I myself came to IF only because I started reading Kahani FFs, watching Kahani, and discussing it with others. After that I became a more involved IF user and active in other forums.

IF should be a dynamic community where we are always thinking about incentives for different audiences in different parts of the world to join our community. We know this place is called India forums, but it is a very international community and contains members from all over the world.

Thanks for reading.
rajshri is airing the kggk epis so we still have something to talk about 😃