Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Dhara preet n jia thnsk alottt

yes i want this topicc to be most hottest lol
taake hum sub yahaan apni imaginations daalein n d insmeins e atleastt ek scene to humein bidaai mein dikha jaaayeee😳😳

will wait for all ur imaginationssss😳😳😃
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
To tell u honestly I made too an other topic on a scene in mind and I still want that scene, it's a scene where Ranvir tries to manaying Ragini, where he wants to tell her the truth about the mystery, he tells Sadhna to asks Ragini to go on terrace, there she goes where it rains, when she enteres she doesn't know that he is there, then he closes the door and tells her the truth with strong emotional romantic lines, then I want the song from film (Maine Pyaar Kiya) which was on terrace between Salman Khan and Bhagayshree, it would be so romantic, especially the line (Meri Saawalon Ka, Jaawab Do, Do Na), imagin Ranvir says these lines to Ragini, hayeeeee ☺️ 😍 ☺️, even thought I know Ragini would understand Ranvir, but don't forget he hurted her a lots, so he has to do it in a style, even if she forgives him so easily, but he has to do it with very romantic style, it would be that much acceptable that she forgives him all time so easily even that we know well that Ragini loves Ranvir madly as he do, even if the situation that he is telling her the truth this time......... Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: farislove

To tell u honestly I made too an other topic on a scene in mind and I still want that scene, it's a scene where Ranvir tries to manaying Ragini, where he wants to tell her the truth about the mystery, he tells Sadhna to asks Ragini to go on terrace, there she goes where it rains, when she enteres she doesn't know that he is there, then he closes the door and tells her the truth with strong emotional romantic lines, then I want the song from film (Maine Pyaar Kiya) which was on terrace between Salman Khan and Bhagayshree, it would be so romantic, especially the line (Meri Saawalon Ka, Jaawab Do, Do Na), imagin Ranvir says these lines to Ragini, hayeeeee ☺️ 😍 ☺️, even thought I know Ragini would understand Ranvir, but don't forget he hurted her a lots, so he has to do it in a style, even if she forgives him so easily, but he has to do it with very romantic style, it would be that much acceptable that she forgives him all time so easily even that we know well that Ragini loves Ranvir madly as he do, even if the situation that he is telling her the truth this time.........

Wowwwwwwww Diiii Scene ki bneginign awesoem main araaz se aake perhti hun yeh sceneee
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Wowwwwwwww Diiii Scene ki bneginign awesoem main araaz se aake perhti hun yeh sceneee

@Bold: I didn't got what u mean here? 😕

ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow WHAT AMAZING SCENES

i really want to see some ragvir scenes soon :)

saniha i lyk yours👏
dancing in the rain, a bit lyk kuch kuch hota hai

sanju, WOW U EVEN CAME UP WITH DIALOGUES
and soo detailed!⭐️
i also lyk the party idea
i love surprise parties

u should post these ideas on the RS blog

Edited by MrsAngadHasija - 14 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@saniha,sanju,zee dii=awesome imagination yaarrrrrr kash ye saarey scenesss humey dekhneko miltaaa....hayeee.
Mts angad  hasijaa aww thnks alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt😃

Zeed:- Wowww i loved ur sceneeeeee😳😳😳

Premaa:- thnkk Dear tum bhi bataona apna sceneee

Dhara Jeenu Jia sub kahan haii  i m waitingg for ur repliess

Sanju:- hailah abhi edit hogaa iske aagey Door band honey ke baad ki story aayegi kyaa😉😆

Sub apni marzi se RagVir k liye Scene post keroo naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Hellloo Guyz
i Want All of You to Decide One Romantic Sequence for Ranvir/Ragini
You Never Know Maybe Hamari dream Com true hojaayee in Future
So Lets Start Decide and Share You Dream Sequence For Ranvir/Ragini in Bidaai

Here is My Perfect Romantic Sequence for Ranvir/Ragini

Ranvir Ragini coming Back Frm A Party Late Night..
Ragini is in Black Saari in her Real Hair(v can see her in her real hair in future..remember sadhna reception)
Ranvir wearing a Polo T-Shirt Uske Uper Black Coat n his balck Jeans😳😳
On teh Way Back Ranvri stops teh car..Comes out..Ragini ki tarf aake he asks her to Come out
Ragini all confused..wHT Happend Ranvir?
Ranvir Starts staring her and tell her i dun feel like goin home sweetheart..Hesin all crazyy Mood lol
Raginis is all confused..Ranvir Comes closer. he Holds her hand..and BG  pe Romantic song beginss
Both are dancing together noww..Completyly Romantic Waala Dance u knw😛😛It starts Raining..Ragini asks to get in teh car..He says Noo
Ragini si feeling colD n shy
Ranvir takes off his Coat n ussey pehnaata haii
Both Hug each other tightly

😳Scene ends😳

Plz share ur scene

😳awwwwwww w0w sanihaaaaaaaaa awwwwwwww😳
i t00 can c dis in my mindddd wah kia luv scene banayaaa my 0 my ap bidaai ki creatives mai ja0 na😳😳
👏

Dina ka scene 4 RR:

Ranvir is taking bathh..
He asks ragini gimme t0wel plzzz..
Ragini is shy n st0pss 4 a sec but he asks 4 it again..
Raginiii meraaa t0wel plzz...
half d00r 0f da bathr00m is 0pened n ranvirs hand is 0ut t0 takee da t0wel..
ragini luking 0n da 0da sidee puts her hand inside...
ranvir takes da t0wel but wid it he dragss ragini in...
ragini sayss arey ranvirr ch0diye naa..
she cl0sses her eyes..
ranvir had already t0wel 0n but hes shirtless..
ragini has cl0sed her eyess n is g0ingg bakwardsss..
ranvir m0ving cl0ser t0 her n shes g0ing awayy but smiling at da same tym(han kinchu j0 hai)😡😆😡
da wall cums n ragini st0pss ranvir is s0 cl0se t0 her..n shes breathing l0udly she 0pens her eyess..
n see's ranvirrrrrrrr in t0wel she den again cl0ses her eyess..ranvir kisses her cheek n sayss patniG
app itnaa darti kyun hai😆ragini slapss halkay se 0n ranvirs cheek n runss t0wards da d00r 0f da bathr00m..but da s0ap is lying 0n da fl00r n she slipsss ranvir catches her n dey r luking in each0ads
eyes..nissaa pamaa pasaaaa bajra haiii...it plays f0r 2 minss p00ra bajta hai den den b0th slip d0wnn
n ragini is 0n ranvir..ranvir is h0lding ragini tightly but she d0es ch0diyeee naa he makes cutee face like
he always makes n sayss kyunn..she sayss plzzzz he den leaves her n she runs 0utta bathr00m n ranvir
is smilinggg n da scene endsss

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww guyss dun call me maddd but i wud luvvvvvv t0 c dis sceneeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzz RS plzzzzzzzzz

Dinaaaaaaaaaaaa

👏
This is teh ever bestest sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Omgggggggggggggggg u knww i swear to godd Maine bhi yeh scene hamesha sochahaii ke Ranvir towel maagney kel iye Ragi ko bulaaaye but ur story omgggggggggggg AWESOME
i will pakka wait fro nother scene frm ur sideee
i hopeeeeeeeeeeee Yeh scene Bidaai mein aaajayeeeeeee awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i loved itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt