Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

calizgurl

calizgurl

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

I also heard another rumour which said he was dating Tushar Kapoor..... don't really know what the truth is Ermm

wat  tusshar kapoor!!!!!!!!!! as in the  actor tusshar kapoor jeetendras son ???????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG... Is he gay?? (Page 2)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orms

Goldie

orms

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged

wat  tusshar kapoor!!!!!!!!!! as in the  actor tusshar kapoor jeetendras son ???????

LOLLOLLOL That's a new one for me too! LOLLOL

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridolly_G.H.T

hi guys
Wat mona nd chetan says
Iz that true dat manish malhotra realy agay!!! Confused
Sorry if they nt allowd.

I did not know that thre is any doubt.. Thought everyone knows it and there is no OMG element in it.

Princess_Ameera

Goldie

Princess_Ameera

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orms

wat tusshar kapoor!!!!!!!!!! as in the actor tusshar kapoor jeetendras son ???????

LOLLOLLOLThat's a new one for me too! LOLLOL

Wat i undrstand 4m thiz
Is Tushi also ***?? Lol..

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Doubt if 'online info' can ever be proof of anything unless its straight from the horse's mouth on video, even interviews can be doctored. Rohit Bal is bisexual though mostly gay, he has said so on tv. Ritesh's sexual orientation is rumored to be gay though there has been no proof as yet since the Genelia and Ritesh love story still continues. Celina supports gay rights because she once had a boyfriend who was gay, dunno how that makes her bisexual.

Amisha Patel's beau being gay is a new one, had not heard that before, why would she be with him if he is gay? He has a child from an earlier marriage as well I think. Rekha has only been linked with her secretary Farzana since she looks like Amitabh Bachchan but dunno if that makes Rekha gay, it just might mean she is 'cuckoo'! Have not heard about Ekta Kapoor either. Karan and Manish are very obviously gay and Tushar has hinted in an interview that he could be bisexual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanasusan29

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv addict

Doubt if 'online info' can ever be proof of anything unless its straight from the horse's mouth on video, even interviews can be doctored. Rohit Bal is bisexual though mostly gay, he has said so on tv. Ritesh's sexual orientation is rumored to be gay though there has been no proof as yet since the Genelia and Ritesh love story still continues. Celina supports gay rights because she once had a boyfriend who was gay, dunno how that makes her bisexual.

Amisha Patel's beau being gay is a new one, had not heard that before, why would she be with him if he is gay? He has a child from an earlier marriage as well I think. Rekha has only been linked with her secretary Farzana since she looks like Amitabh Bachchan but dunno if that makes Rekha gay, it just might mean she is 'cuckoo'! Have not heard about Ekta Kapoor either. Karan and Manish are very obviously gay and Tushar has hinted in an interview that he could be bisexual.

When was that !!??! I am shocked .... I had no idea abt Tushar Kapoor tho I have never heard anything about  him being with any woman either...

Kjo and Manish Malhotra are obvious ones...

Ritesh Deshmush was caught on camera with Sajid Khan ( I am not sure how true this is since i have not seen the video but i have heard abt it somewhere )

Ekta Kapoor and Rekha....I dont think so !

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hi, i don't remember the magazine right now, but it was one of those interviews where the questions were all sex-related. it was a film mag, maybe cine blitz or something,within the last 1 year. tushar said he had a very happening and satisfying sex life and dated a lot. he hasn't been linked or seen with a girl as such as yet so he's quite clever with the secrecy! i don't remember the details now but from his replies it seemed like he is most probably gay or bisexual. its only now that gay rights have been acknowledged so people especially celebs are careful about what and how they say about it.

i remember rohit bal's interview on tv a year or two ago, i think he was being interviewed by koel purie, though not sure now...he said if he openly said he was gay he could be put behind bars; he said it was his business, nobody else's. he also said that he dated both men and women, whoever he was attracted to.

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying TV addict !  WOW @ Rohit Bal for admititng it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv addict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.