TB : Hina Khan knows to multi-task..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Production Intern,YRKKH,DABH,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh Rishta had been shuttling between Mumbai and Delhi to give her exams, and at the same time shoot for the wedding sequences...

Hina Khan, the new bride on television has been super active for the past many days for two reasons!! Of course, one of the reasons being her grand wedding in the Star Plus show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. 

However, the girl has been busy with her exam schedules too, and had been flying regularly to Delhi to write her papers. "My BBA exams were in Delhi, and I have been shuttling between Mumbai and Delhi all thro' the wedding sequences. I was very much nervous as I had to do well in both phases of my life. I am glad that my exams went well. Also, the fact that the viewers have liked the entire wedding sequence gives me immense pleasure".

Talking about her study pattern, the actress says, "Whenever I was not shooting, I used to study in the makeup room. Now that all is fine, I am motivated all the more for the gruhapravesh sequence that I am shooting".

Edited by starry.phoenix - 01 August 2009 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam_charu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Hina Khan knows to multi-task.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--chandni--

Goldie

--chandni--

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
good for hinaaa
she knows how to balance her lifeeee
thanks for the postt

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...it's very difficult to concentrate on the exams while shooting i guess..hats off to hina..

rida_ranbir

IF-Dazzler

rida_ranbir

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thanx

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Production Intern,YRKKH,DABH,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Star She is a Star Star

Post Reply New Post