Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I completely agree with you! Additi is reli a very intelligent actor, but most of all, I feel she is real, and thats wat shows in her performances.
She displays everything, every single emotion so naturally, that it always makes me go wide-eyed at how she does it. I loved her, from the very beginning. Heer's character is a very soft and subtle one, one that never spoke if not told to, one who had so much respect for her elders and the people around her, that even if something wrong was happening or being said, she still wouldnt speak up against them. For a character like that, she never had huge dialogues, and could only express with her eyes. And she did that perfectly.
Itz amazing how, when she is angry, you can see the anger flash in her eyes even before she starts talking or yelling. And when she cries, its just soo...real. Honestly, I have NEVER in my life cried while watching tv, but everytime Heer cries, I feel myself slowly melting, wanting to cry with her...shes that real. It just feels as if, Additi is really feeling all that, really going through those situations and really crying.
Another thing I really like about her is, she seems to understand her co-stars really well. In any scene, with any actor, it never comes across as if she is leading the opposite person through the scene, but more like she is moving through the scene along with other actor. It happens very often, that when two actors are enacting a scene, it ends up feeling as if they are both fighting a war about who will be the winner, and who will be the hero at the end of the scene. But here she is, actually giving a lot of space to her co-stars. I have personally felt that, without the best dialogues in a scene, without the camera focusing on her as much as the other actors, she actually manages to come out as the dark horse in all her scenes. 
Heer Mann doesnt exist, Additi Gupta brings her to life everyday at 8:30pm on our television....and yet she is still so alive, and that is thanks to Additi.
I am really in awe of this girl, and she deifinitely inspres me. Hats off Additi!
Edited by kamx2 - 14 years ago
sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also feel d same

aditi keep up d gud work

@estee……no reasons par I don't feel ag is d bolder of the two

ram92 thumbnail
yup she has improved a lot
PREMEERRMINE thumbnail
she is a talented actress.i love her.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As estee mentioned i love how AG does not care about how she looks when she cries ... and gives it her all ... making it look real and natural ... i haven't seen any other actress on Indian tv do that ... they are always more concerned abt how they look.

AG and HC both are brilliant and yes AG has come a long way
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi is a talented actress, i love her a lot, she is the best

esha
only.asking thumbnail
Hear, Hear!!  Aditi ROCKS as HEER!  Agree with you Whole Heartedly! 👏
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about that, I think that's stretching it. She still needs to have more control when emoting. Although she has improved, sometimes her acting can be very cringe worthy and that's not to offend anyone, just my opinion. But I think she needs a bit more time.
only.asking thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandali_

I don't know about that, I think that's stretching it. She still needs to have more control when emoting. Although she has improved, sometimes her acting can be very cringe worthy and that's not to offend anyone, just my opinion. But I think she needs a bit more time.

No offence taken... But Sometimes The Kind of Emotions that Prem Or heer have to Depict IS Something That Is Supposed to Make You CRINGE ... Seeing Other People Cry or Scream Makes Me Cringe... And That is Just the Reality of it... Actors Who Can't Get you to Cringe Are Basically SpoonFeeding With Too much Well Done Make-up.. Like Lots of Sobbing But No Leaking Nose... Ya RIGHT!... Imho...Of course...

The Only Thing That Aditi sometimes needs Control Over is Her voice... Sometimes I don't understand What She is saying Coz The Pitch Ends up Too high... But She is Seriously A Lot Better than Most of the other Plasticine Faces and Glycerine Tears that Are all over the place on Hindi Tv Today...
Edited by only.asking - 14 years ago
dilkushi thumbnail

Yes her acting has really improved from the begining of the story