Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

ranjana_c

ranjana_c

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Hey I'm Ranjana ... a mostly silent member on this forum. :D Inspired by my ideas I also decided to start my own ff on MayUr (SaJan will still be there as side roles). It's mostly based on the olden days with raj kumars and princesses. Well here's the intro to the characters and part 1. Plz tell me what u feel about it. If u want to be on the pm list tell me and add me as ur buddy. (ps. everything's made up)

Raj Kumar Mayank-

He is the prince of Delhi and the jaan of the palace. His mother is Maharani Shilpa and she loves him more than anything. His dad is the famous Maharaj Veer. Raj Kumar Mayank is very brave, handsome, and courteous-sometimes even flirty, but he is in no hurry to become the ruler of Delhi as he enjoys his freedom and masti with his friends. Mayank's three best friends are Uday, Benji(Sanjham) and Samrat. The four of them always stick together and have lots of fun.

Raj Kumari Nupur-

She is the beautiful princess of Ranchghani. Her beauty is very famous around the country, but along with beauty she also possesses wit and skill. She also has a very childish and bubbly side which is only exposed to her best friends Gunjan, Dia and Pratha(CJ). The four of them are like sisters. Maharaj Suniel and Maharani Suhani are her parents and they love her a lot.

Part 1

As Raj Kumari Nupur ducked and swerved from her cunning opponent her friends watched with pride and amazement at how good their friend was at sword-fighting. Her opponent tried many times to distract her or to do something to waver her concentration for the raj kumari was as quick and agile as the wind. Her eyes shined like diamonds and there was a crease on her brow as she thought only about how she could disarm the person in front of her. And it came in a second to her the chance she was waiting for. With one quick slash of her sword her opponent was disarmed and her sword was on his shoulder. A beautiful smile enlightened her face as cheers erupted.

g- raj kumari apne to kamal hi kar diya

d- sach mein

cj- Akhir raj kumari ne dikha hi diya ke who kitni kaabil hain

n- abh tareefein band mujhe maharaj se kuch baat karni thi

g- are haan yaad aaya, maharaj ne aap ko bulaiya tha

n- tikh hain, main chalti hoon

She goes 2 her dad

n- pita shree apne bulaiya

Maharaj Suniel(ms)- haan raj kumari mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni thi

n- kahiye pita shree

ms- main soch raha tha ke abh tum badi ho gayi ho, main tumhare swaymvar ke bade mein soch raha tha' waha pe har jagah ke rajkumar upasthit honge, maine bahut baar tumahre saath ye baat ki hain aur tumne hamesha ye baat tali hain lekin iss baar nahi kyunki abh tum bahut badi ho gayi ho

n- theek hain pitashree agar aap yehi chahte hain to yehi sahi lekin usse pehle mein uss koteshwar yatra pe jaana chahti hoon jis ke baare mein maine aap se kal baat ki thi, waha pe main Shiv mandir jaana chahti hoon. main waha par kuch din azaad rehna chahti hoon, ghoomna chahti hoon. Sab ja rahe hai.

ms takes a pause and then

ms- tikh hain, tumahre saath pratha (cj), gunjan, aur diya jaayenge, wo wahaa tumahra khayal rakhengi

n- jaise aap ki icha

Nupur was going 2 ask if she can take the 3 along but her father already gave her the permission b4 she asked. She was really happy 2 take her 3 best friends with her on a very very long yatra.

Meanwhile in Delhi:

Raj Kumar Mayank was busy practicing his archery. He had a white blindfold around his eyes while he grasped his bow in his hand. With the arrow in his other hand he swung back the string of the bow and shot it as quick as lightning. To no one's surprise it hit right in the middle of his target. Mayank takes off his blindfold as a dazzling smile comes on his face.

S- Raj Kumar aap dhanya ho!

U- Raj Kumar Mayank ki...

San- Jai ho!

Mayank hi-fives his friends- ab main chalta hoon. Ma ne bhulaiya hai.

In the King's chamber:

M- Ma apne bulaiya?

MM(Mayank's mom)- Haan beta. Tumhare pita shree ko tumse koi zaroori baat karni thi.

Mayank has a bad feeling as he thinks he knows what it's going to be about.

Maharaj Veer enters the room.

M- Parnam pita shree. Ma keh rahi thi ke aapko mujhse koi kaam hain.

MD(Mayank's dad)- Kaam nahin beta, mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni hai.

*He pauses before saying*

MD- Tumhe pata hai na ke humari parampara ke anusar ab waqt hogaya hai ke Delhi ko apna naya raja miley. Dekhte hi dekhte tum kitne bare hogaye humme pata hi nahin chala. Ab woh waqt bhi agaya hai jab tumhe apni zimidari uthani pare gi.

M- ji pita shree. Main janta hoon lekin meri ek venati hai.

MD- Bolo raj kumar aap ki kya icha hain?

M- Raja hone se pehle mai Koteshwar yatra karna chahta hoon.

MD- tumne to mera dil khush kar diya. Main bhi yahi chahta hoon. Tum kal hi Samrat, Uday, aur Sanjham ke saath ja sakte ho.

MM- Haan lekin apna khayal rakhna aur koi nayi musibat na khari kardena! Tumhe pata hain na ke mujhe tumhari kitni chinta rehti hai.

This was the first part. I hope u didn't find it too boring as this is my first ff and I promise to write better next time.

Once again if u'd like a pm for when I update add me to ur Buddy List.

Thanks for reading and plz comment.

Index

Part 1- pg.1
Part 2- pg.3
Part 3- pg.5
Part 4- pg.8
Part 5- pg.10
part 6- pg.13
part 7- pg.15
part 8- pg. 20
part 9- pg.23

Edited by ranjana_c - 20 February 2010 at 11:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

parvatisrikantKitsinArjun_mayankpreksha07frndship_trustadi_guptaI-love-dmgsweetgalFatsshinellaFavouriteofallpreethisranbir_lekhazooni.blue-Samira-SobtiObsession~*mishu*~ShafooLet-It-GoNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayur FF-Nupur ka Swaymvar -updated part 9-page 23" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
wow! awsome job as a first ff
u totally rock
love the concept so much
pm me when u update
loved ur sanskrit absolutely fabulous
make sure u continue it
dying 2 read more of it
love it
i added u so u can pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preksha07

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar
veryyy diffrent
do continue
update neext part soooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzz

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
can i plz noe when ur updating next part

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Wow....really different concept!! LOL..Nupur ka swayamvar...I'd love to read more...continue soon and do PM me..!

Let-It-Go

IF-Sizzlerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
cool one yyaar !!
continue soon and pm me too

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
heyyy awesommmme concept...soooo unique and soo original...loved it....do pm me whenever u update!

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged

sorry wrong post didn't mean 2 post anything lol

Edited by mjht_fan - 31 July 2009 at 10:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top