Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manpriya

manpriya

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I saw both the episodes where rakhi was bad-mouthing manmohan and his family that from the day 1 she has not seen love in his eyes, he touched the Tulsi leave and did not said he love rakhi instead he said something abt shradha and manu. also she said his family did not greeted her properly, he was more busy in looking at people who came to see rakhi are giving him attention or not.....the way she yelled at manmohan saying......shaadi karenge mujhse.......nahi hai aapme himmat.......hum tho program karte hain 40.000 log toot padte hain kaise sambhaalenge........manmohan jaise 556 log mumbai mei ghumte hai....my driver looks better etc...etc...
and in the next episode of elimination............she started crying (magarmach ke aansu i guess....lol) that manmohan ji mujhme kya kammi reh gayi thi...main swayamvar chod rahi hu.........main aapse bahut pyar karti hu (something like that)..........kissi na kissi ko to kurbani deni hi padegi na........kyun kiya aapne aise.......Ram (kapoor) bahut takleef hoti hai....main kya karu........etc. etc.

What say guys? is she genuine or fake?
No offence to any1........neither i like rakhi nor i hate her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi love for Manmohan is fake." in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
bahut tough question hai....I hve failed to read rakhi's mind and heart.Tv dekhkar lagta hai,she loves him like mad..and apna dil de baithi mannu ko.

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i think rakhi really loves manmohan ..... she belived everything that he said to her ...... i think sort of loved manmohan the way she loved abhishek ...... she is right she will never forget manmohan ..... when she sent manmohan home she was more dramatic but i think what she was trying to ask manmohan was why he lied to her ..... but its a shame that she did it on the show and the way she did it ......

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
like people say, ''love her or hate her, you just can't ignore her"....
i mean does it really matter if manmohan or rakhi are fake? - the whole show is fake, how much can we accuse HER of ...its the show itself guilty for accepting this and all those self-centered pretend guys. whatever- just wonder about rakhi's "future" - her love is always publicized and full of controversies, she herself creates this or not- the drama is just entertaining to watch, we all know this.

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I think she did had some feeling for Manmohan.. chah gaya tha Manmohan.. he was too charming and loving any girl can fall for that kind of guy..

But His elimination climax drama was bit too much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tashu_US

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Confused.. I also dont know...

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
MM 's charms did work on her...!!! She was very different with him but I think she started feeling negative abt her and MM since his mom visited them...!!!!

manpriya

manpriya

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@ angel_stylus08: totally agreed with you........i'm totally confused....if she loved him y she said...........manmohan jaise 552 log mumbai mei ghumte hai koi nahi pochta unko......mujhe 1st day se hi kabhi manmohan ki eyes mei pyar nahi dikha....etc..etc.. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top