Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja and Patsy for updates. You are both faithful and patient. God bless your services!

Can't access website to send ELJAY healing message. So my dear Eljay, hope you read this and receive speedy recovery.

Cellmate enna kathai spin panna poraano???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get well soon Eljay maa! (Page 7)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
took the liberty of moving this message - Eljay Ho comes along with
vaathu - die hard vaathu fan Wink

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Welcome back Eljay maaHugHug

Its so nice to see u back and its a pleasent news to hear you have started to walk on your ownClap But be careful and do not strenght urself a lotEmbarrassed

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Welcome back Eljay.  Nice to see your post(s) !!

vaathu seems to be quacking " nee pOgum idamellaam naanum varuvEn" to you...Wink

Edited by eclat - 05 August 2009 at 9:04am

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Pat, Sue and Usha, thanks for your good wishes.  Pat, don't worry, I will join you in updating Kasthuri (even if my better sense tells me not to!) as soon as I find myself able to sit on a chair for ten minutes at a time.

Jagdu, that was a very nice poem.  Thanks for the thought.  It has been some time since I read any shairi.

Hosanna and honeydaisy, thanks for all your good wishes. 

Nallu, how are you doing?  Is housewifing proving to be an interesting profession?  Or are you working and housewifing?  Have you started training Ganesh in some of the finer points of kudumbam nadathufying like setting the table and clearing it?  The sooner you start, the better (thus speaks the voice of experience!).

Thanks, Bon, for the good wishes.

eclat, I sense your eagerness to hand over the Thursday updates as soon as possible.  I have been hoping this story would come to an end while I was nursing my knee, but alas, no such luck. 

Kilani, I am on my way to becoming a bionic woman.  I now have an artificial knee, one made of fiberglass and ???  Incidentally, I live in the US of A?  Where do you live?  East coast?  Chocolates will be most welcome any time.

No, Meli, I am not straining myself because I find myself too tired to do anything after just five minutes of standing at the sink and cleaning the pressure cooker, so it is just a little at a time for now.

Thanks again, friends, for all your good wishes.

And Roja, you are an angel, though you like to think of yourself as a kutty saathaan.

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Eljay, I live in Penang - Malaysia.  anyway don't worry, if you take proper rest and go for follow up checking , (important - don't strain yourself),  you will be ok in a couple of weeks.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Take care Eljay.  Dont push yourself too hard.  One step at a time and most important  dont worry about quacking.  I will do it for you until you are perfectly fine.  No problems at all !!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Kilani, I am on my way to becoming a bionic woman.  I now have an artificial knee, one made of fiberglass and ???  Incidentally, I live in the US of A?  Where do you live?  East coast?  Chocolates will be most welcome any time.
  I was wondering wat was wrong with you Eljay...but now I do recollect in one of your pm's complaining abt your discomfort with your injured knee. I am glad the op was a success....very soon you would be able to play cricket with me..!!LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top