Page 4 Page 8

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Wishing you a speedy recovery LJ!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get well soon Eljay maa! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Get well soon Eljay.

Edited by shreenithiks - 31 July 2009 at 12:08pm

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hi eljay
Wishing you a speedy recovery. God is always with you. Hope to see you back soon amongst us in IF. Take care.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yesterday was such a wonderful day for me, friends!  For the first time I crawled up to the computer and there was a thread opened for me here, and you all had me in tears.  Meli, that was so nice and your jokes really lifted my spirits at a time when the pain and the fever were getting me down.  I loved the care package with the soup and the gameboard, but I really loved the creme brulee and the chocolates!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Aish, you made me forget everything just to get a little closer to the screen and look for my things (!) in the card, and then I saw my irises and my clematis, and a smile came on my face!  These are the little things that count in one's life, a friend who sends you a card and puts your own flowers out on the card for you, oh, this is wonderful! 

Roja, between your mullu kuchi and the therapist's ruler (he wants me to have zero degrees bend when I extend my knee) and his protractor (he wants me to bend my knee back 115 degrees!), you will all have me running for my life soon!

Brinny, subanu, Caryn, and Kilani, thanks again for all your good wishes.  It is knowing that there are friends out there who care that keeps my spirits going at these times.  Thanks again, all of you!

And now, a thanks to the person behind all this - Atina!  She has been so caring and so warm, calling me to make sure I am cheerful, and being a positive mood lifter - all I can say is that I am truly lucky to have found friends like all of you.  Thanks again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gjagdusankadevi30CarynnithyamkveclatMP_Radhasmlakshrojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Laksh, Hemavathy, Jagdu, thanks for all  your good wishes!  I am looking forward to being back with all of you soon.

Thanks, Nithya, bjda, eclat, malligai and Meena!  Your prayers and your thoughts are what keep me smiling!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathynithyamkvsmlaksh

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thamizhan, I really loved that cute get well card!  It has been a long time since I got such a cute one.  Thanks a million!

Srima and Shree, thanks for your good wishes.  I am also looking forward to reading all your comments regularly and interacting regularly with all of you soon.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awe......this is so much better....I mean to see you around here.....and sounding happy.....

Thank God.......all our prayers are answered.......and go....go gal....you will be very ok ma......

Talk to you soon.....

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
good to see u here Eljay - I am sure you suffered withdrawal
symptoms - Wink  well, we definitely need u in Kalyanam thread -
Dr appa calling Suja as "adopt" daughter and Suja's biological
mom  is back to  "conscious"  - get your grammar book and the
Merriam- Webster dictionary  - time for English lessons !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathynithyamkvsmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top