Written update 30th July -beans spilled

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The show starts with a crying Hiten (he still looks cute)  Santu comes to him and lightly touched his shoulder.

He snaps back at her" Don't touch me, you must be happy now that Khemi has ran away."

Santu "What are you saying  Hiten bhai"(The truth)

Hiten I am right you what else could have been the reason for her to run away. That's what you wanted I will ensure that I will get my khemi back and I will make her the bahu is my khandaan you and your malik will not be able to do anything about it" He goes away.

We have Santu's sololiqui here.

She says " What shall I tell you Hiten bahi I have done something to ensure that you and khemi get together. Why did Behna have to run away she could have spoken with me at least once"

She asks nanaji "why did Khemi run away (you ensured that-Grow up Santu) " to which nanaji replies that khemi  revolted in love but she is not a mean person she must have known what have u done and that's whay she ran away."

Nanaji is sad and says that both my Natins have not got happiness. (you are all the digging types digging ur own graves)

Scene shifts to DMs residence where Moti is gossiping with Baa she tells her that Khemi has ran away. Baa is surprised and worried about Santu and Nanaji. Taru again says some harsh words about chote log. (she is so repetitive in this hence I am not writing that)

Baa asks Taru that if hiten knew about it. To which trau replies that yes he does as that gilheri (mongi) had come and created a lot of tamasha. And again her suvachans about chote log.  

Hiten comes there and Baa aaks him where was he.

Hiten replies " I had gone to mourn as my Khemi has become a victim of the maalik of Dharampur"

Baa tell him that whatever Dm did was right but Hiten true DM blood tells her that his did wrong with him as a father and he will not bend in front of the maalik of Dharampur.

And leaves a worried baa behind. Taru tells baa that there is only one way to handle this thing and that is moment nanka is back they have to start talks of Hitens marriage in some big khandaan. (yeah right)

Baa agrees and leaves and Taru is happy with herself. Thinking that santu is like a washer man's dog now now khemi cannot get a rishta here and she has broken her own rishta. (I hope she is taught a good lesson by DM for taunting and hurting his wife)

Ben baa comes to Santu's house Santu tries to cover her head but Taru stops her telling her that she is not related to her family anymore she  need not observe these formalities anymore.

Moti  tells her that she is here for Hiten's and Khemi's rishta as she had promised santu  thatshe would come moment she signs the chuta cheda papers. (Grrrrr Moti)

She goes around looking for khemi and santu tells her that nanaji jas gone to look for her.

Taru shows that she is surprised and asks her if khemi has again ran away. Santu is in all tears. Ben baa is all taunting sh tells Santu that the rishta is called off she cannot get Hiten married to her Badchalan and bhagodi behen.

She cancels hiten and kehmis rishta and turns around to leave and she freezes as she see Chhagans and Reva'spicture. She asks Santu whose photo was that? Santu replies that they were her parents.

Santu asks her what happened taru stammers and says nothing. She runs out of the house as if she had seen a ghost (Ghost of your past moti)

Scene shifts to Taru's room she quiclky runs into her room and picks up the album which has chhagans and reva's photo Taru's sololiqui. "Santu is chhagan and revas daughter then she must be aware of Kanji waghela  and  I missed a few dialogues here she then says that why have I done such a hurry in throwing her out of the house. (you will get her back now that's what I call as life coming to full circle)

Jhamku comes at the door and says "tea". She sees the picture of CR with Moti and again taunts Taru " benbaa you change so many colors that it is amazing on one hand u say that you hate chote log and on the other you have chhagan and reva's photo in your album.

Taru snaps "you are not as smart as you think"

Jhamku "meaning'

Taru" you don't know anything about Chhagan and Revas family"

Jhamku tell her that she does not but ahe will find out and moment she does she will let her know.

Taru tells her that she know where they are.Jhamku suddenly gets exited and asks her  where is the family Taru tells her that these guys had three daughters  the eldest khemi middle one Santu and youngest Mongi.

Jhamku is maha surprised says "you mean to say that the Malkin of Dharam our is Chhagan and revas daughter"

Taru gives her a dirty look. And tells her that since I have tols you one raaz not you tell me one the raaz about Kanji waghela (yeah dig  deeper Moti)

The scene shifts to the cart in which Kanji and Khemi are travelling. They show a Dhaba and kanji gets off asks the hotel owner to make some tea. He goes behind the cart and says Jai Bhawani to khemi. She is sitting all confused and sad.

Kanji asks her "where in Jamkhambadia do you have to go"

Khemi replies "No I dint have to go to Jamkhambadia I have to go to a place close to that my masi stays 15 Kms ahead of that place"

Kanji tells her in that case they have reached and asks her that he will drop her in case she tells him where she has to go.

Khemi refuses and walks off.

He is then sits with the cart driver ans has tea.

The driver saks him where has he come from he does not seen t be from Jamkhambadia as if he elonged to that place he would have recignised him.

Kanji says that I use to stay there 14 years ago. (all nostalgic)

The scene shifts to some place in Jamkhambadia where DM (YES HE IS BACK YIPPIE---sorry for shouting) is sitting with a bunch of farmers from that area.

DM says "Now that I have given you thrice the price for your land I will make a diamond factory here and you guys don't have to worry about your future as will of you will be given a job in that factory and I will settle this place like Dharam pur (now this perfect village will also turn into a 3 hut and one well village with Taru playing hopp-scopp there)" He turns to Pinakin and asks if everyone has signed the land to them.  Pinakin tells him that everyone accepts Kanji Waghela and he was out of the town.

The scene shifts to the market place. He gets off the cart and asks "how much" The cart guy says 20 RS.

Kanji comments as to how the things have become expensive in these years.

Kanji notices a piece of jewellery lying at the back of the cart. He asks the caet driver that it seems that thst kid has left that chain there. The driver picks it up and says that it is fake with gold plating on it. Kanji takes it and puts it in his pocket and says " Weather it is old or silver he must return this to that kid he has  never snatched anything from the poor"

He walks.

They show another cart coming and publicizing some dace program which was going to take placein the village. Kanji stops and looks he has a somber look on his face. As if remembering something. The announcer asks the driver to stop the cart he gets off says "bapu" he comes to kanji and says "Kanji bapu aap you have changed so much in years"

Kanji asks him how was he. (missed this dialogue)

The scene shifts to DM's meeting place where DM is still inquiring about Kanji. He aaks Pinakin that if no one knows where this guy is either dead or slive then there has to be a heir of this guy.

That very moment a voice says "Jai Bhawani"

Everyone looks up. Kanji is there at the door he says "I am here alive and in front of you"

The frame freezes on Kanji's face.

No precap.

Hope you all like the update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow great update  thanks!!😃
Soapgirl thumbnail
wow! what an episode! I believe everything shifts to JK village from this point forward. Thanks so much for the update...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Ranjana for the nice update. Interesting turn of events in JamKhambodiya. DM vs Kanji Waghela and Khemi there too.

I am guessing Kanji is going to oppose and not sign the land over to DM.

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Ranjana for the nice update. Interesting turn of events in JamKhambodiya. DM vs Kanji Waghela and Khemi there too.

Thats a strong possibility Hema. I think That Kanji will oppose DM and the clash will happen putting taru in tight spot.
She will then be forced to get santu back and treat her well.
Now I am cunfused about who is Kanji's baby.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
@ Pices and smile girl you are most welcome.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I am getting impatient in knowing what the Raaz is!
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the aweseom update Ranjna...

Its always a treat to read your 'in-between' comments :)
Edited by Gauri22 - 14 years ago
Soapgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

thats a great thought, i bet you are right on that...he will oppose DM and not sign it
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great update...thanx alot..