Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

CALLING FANS: Check your Favorite Actors Page (Page 7)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hi Vijay,

Perhaps this is the second time I'm contacting you.

Thanks for including Gautam Sharma i.e Dushyant of Shakuntala fame in celeb index but unfortunately the image of Gautam is missing in the index.Could you plz do something regarding this?We've so many lovely pics of this charming actor in shakuntala forum itself.One can be picked up from their also.Where there are so many activities are being taken up for making the celeb index a greater one ,this can be done with your hearty support and all the fans of Gautam in IF want that also.Plz help....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_angel17

mehak_karan Senior Member
mehak_karan
mehak_karan

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi

Can we plz have Sukirti Kandpal's ranking corrected..something seems wrong!!!!!

Thnx
Mehak
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hi as i mentioned Disha Wakani is still missing from the index. Please do something !!! If you want info. on her you can pm me !!! Smile

Actually Disha Wakani (Daya) from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah chashmah is missing. Can you please add her to list ?? She is an brilliant actress and has already won 2 awards in an year !!!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hay how come Gauri Hiten Tejwani profile snap has gone missing! and well i dont mind that u have changed her name as Gauri Pradhan Tejwani cz she anyway uses both names..but pls do add her snap soon!
and i wonder why she is no where in the ranking list..i mean she has over 500 fans and thats saying a hell of a lot more than some of the celebrities who have gotten in to the 1st pageOuchwell i have a feeling that her ranking went missing with the change of the name..but do add it..the last i remember she had a full 5 starStar ranking..and that was just abt a month backOuch

pls do look in to this soon..
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/6735/gauri-pradhan-tejwani/

anywa im glad the commenting feature is back..i loved it when IF used to have it ages ago..

so thanx IF..Big smile

SanzPaRudholic IF-Stunnerz
SanzPaRudholic
SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hello Vijay Ji, I just want to say that This feature that uve introduced is pretty good, But i dont understand one thing celebrities tht are on the front page of IF the most popular ones, i understand that those might be the most popular celebrities but for eg: Urvashi Dholakia and Ratan Rajput have got such less fans with hardly any ratings, why is it that they are on the front page? Sukirti Kandpal , Rati Pandey and Sanaya Irani have more than 300 fans each! They all are so popular , why aren't they on the most popular celebrities , i think this is a little unfair for us fans

Hope you understand this issue.
Thanks a lot,

Ragini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSuAlways

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hi Priya,
Thanks for including Gautam Sharma i.e Dushyant of Shakuntala fame in celeb index but unfortunately the image of Gautam is missing in the index.Could you plz do something regarding this?We've so many lovely pics of this charming actor in shakuntala forum itself.One can be picked up from their also.Where there are so many activities are being taken up for making the celeb index a greater one ,this can be done with your hearty support and all the fans of Gautam in IF want that also.Plz help....

Best Wishes
Ritu
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hi Priya,
  Am posting here one of the pic of Gautam Sharma just for your reference.There are so many in the forum.
  You can put any one of these....lovely images of Gautam Sharma.Such a charming actor and without an
  image it hurts.....hope you'll help us out .....

Best Wishes
Ritu
hrkansagara Senior Member
hrkansagara
hrkansagara

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

We are not missing Shilpa Anand Wink. Here is her page http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2471/shilpa-anand/

If there are some others please list them here
Hi Priyaji this is India-forums User Hardik Kansagra Informing You That I was informed contant team & Also To Vijayji about one matter but i have no answer about this and here are that detail

Conflicted Television Channel Logos With Current Logos

Channels : Animal Planet,Cartoon Network,Discovery,Hungama TV,STAR Movies,STAR World
Current logos :
Conflicted Celebrity Index 
Name : Akshita Kapoor
Conflicted Name : Akshita
Conflicted Place : Celebrity ID = 2617
Correct Place : Celebrity ID = 3024
Reason : Double Database Of Same Person
Solution : Murge Of Both Database

Go to top