Pavitra Rishta

30th July Written + Vid/Pix Update

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Firstly-CONGRATS to ALL on the Grand wedding of our beloved Manav and Archu! 👏👏

Start...Solochana tells her friend that no you misunderstood. Her friend says no it was him under the blanket and Manav was trying to free him from the police. Solochana says you came over and I introduced you to them, why didn't you say anything then? Her friend is like I was trying to remember where I had seen him and I just realized now. Solochana is shocked out of her wits. SHe doesn't know what to do or say. She prays. Ajit gets up to go to baba, Archu-Manav are exchanging cute glances, Solochana is storming towards the mandap. Ajit stops Solochana and asks her, pointing to baba (who is sleeping) is that Manav's baba? Solochana is thinking oh my god he is drunk. Ajit is like what's wrong with him? He is drunk? Does somebody drink at their son's wedding? Ajit is trying to wake up baba. While Manju's aayi is thinking great job son, now watch what I do. A lady gets up to go to Solochana and figure out what the problem is and Manju's aayi stops her and tells her that I want to tell Solochana something, but I'm not able to so I'll tell you. She tells her that Manav is not a mechanical engineer, but a mechanic. The lady says I'll tell Solochana. The lady goes up to Solochana (she is also her friend) and says Manav is not a mechanical engineer, but a mechani. Solochana is like what are you saying? Her friend says I'm telling you the truth and says Manju's aayi just told me. Aayi is shocked. Aayi goes up to Manju's aayi and says how dare you talk like that. And Manju's aayi is like I'm just saying what Manav's boss told me and points him out. Manju's aayi says how could you chose such a less educated, simple guy for your daughter? Aayi says it's all a lie. (HOW I DISLIKE MANJU'S AAYI!!! 😡) She says why don't you go talk to Manav's boss yourself?
   Aayi goes up to Manav's boss and talks to him. Sachin is trying to peak at the wedding, and his aayi sees and says this kid is going to get me killed. Manav's boss tells Solochana that Manav works at his garage. Solochana is just shocked. Ajit and his aayi talk garbage and shower their fake sympathy on Solochana's situation. Solochana sees Ajit and his aayi at a distance.
   Solochana is walking towards the mandap, while MANAV is putting the MANGALSUTRA on Archu!!!! 👏 While walking up she sees Manav's aayi talking to Sachin and saying the wedding isn't over yet why are you still here. We don't want anyone to see you here, so leave. Solochana is even more shocked. And recalls that this is that guy that harassed Vaishali. She looks at Archu and walks toward her. Solochana has flashbacks of the marriage bureau lady saying Manav is a mechanical engineer, baba saying he is a great guy, manav's aayi approving the rishta, aayi saying she wants Archu to get married to Manav, Manav's aayi boasting about how rich girls are waiting to get married to Manav, but for Manav only Archu is good. She recalls the engagement and Manav's troubled face.
   The pandit says to put sindoor and Solochana yells stop! Everyone looks shocked and looks at Solochana. She whacks the sindoor out of Manav's hand. And yells this wedding cannot happen. Everyones faces are shown except Archu's. Ends on Manav's face.

Episode ends
I think Archu has sindoor on her! 😳

Hope you liked the update!
Shweta😊

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx Shweta for the update !!!!

Hmmmmmmm so the truth is out ........so is archana already married to manav or the rituals are yet to be done????

Why cant sulochna accept one hard truth of life  u can expect in return only what  u can offer in the first place.

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next episode!
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

da truth is out😕.......but seriously sulochna needs 2 understand dat if she doesnt want any uneducated poor guy 2 marry her daughter den y does she feel so bad when sum other rich-educated guy rejects archna??????😡😡.......n den she feels soo bad dat she starts giving a lecture over her daughter😡.......dis way sulochna showz no differnce between her n all da other guys or family's dat rejected archna😡.........hate 2 c dat attitude on her face!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬

Edited by ballball - 14 years ago
sushchh thumbnail
i think this is a dream
remember how in the past we have seen trailors of the couple and archana has sindoor in her maang and how they are both happy
so i think this is just sulochna thinking
kxs19 thumbnail
Maybe the sindoor gets on Archana's maang when solchana whacks it out of Manav's hand? I don't know just a thought
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kxs19

Maybe the sindoor gets on Archana's maang when solchana whacks it out of Manav's hand? I don't know just a thought

ireally hope Aisa Ho yaar..warna Sulochona  grrrrrr😡

i dunno bt am nt at all feeling gud abt it..i can understand Sulochona's condistion bt she should not be forget that Manav is guy who saved her daughter's reputations n her hubby ..Manav is a GEM that doesn't mean every1 has right to hurt him..i can't c him hurt yaar😭

i really hope Archu's dad stop her wife n what abt Archu..this poor gurl also deserves happiness..😭

nyways thanx 4 the lovely update dear😃

lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!!! In Maharashtrian weddings the mangalsutra and phere r the most imp. I don't think sindoor putting is a Maharastrian custom!!!!! so technically Manav & Archu r married.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Archana's mother was wrong, so what if he isn't a mechanical engineer? He saved Archana and her father. He has a good heart, and is in love with Archana isn't that enough for her? She would rather listen to others than remember what her daughter said to her. I hope Archana's father can talk some sense into his wife!

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know, didn't she say in a previous episode that she wants Archana to get married to someone who cares about her and that is a lot like her father, who cares if Manav isn't rich, he is a great guy with a good heart and really loves Archana.