Twilight

midnight sun or twilight? - Page 2

Poll

which version do u find more intriiguing?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hvn't read midnight sun :'(
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Midnight sun... it was gorgeous.. I need to read all of it. Hope Steph starts rewriting soon.
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno coz midnight sun on her website is stil da ROUGH draft bt i slept late at night jus so dat i cud finish readin it. bt wen she completes da book den i wil b able 2 tel wich one is better. bt rite nw its unbalanced.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Midnight Sun. But Twlight was good too, its probably just that we've read it too many times and so Midnight Sun seems much better but it's also that Edward is pretty funny interesting from the inside, i mean he doesnt really show his true side to anyone, not even Bella. Hes soo cute. I love his thoughts. Good looks, special powers, awesome personality, a gentlemen and very loveable, what more does a girl want in a guy??!

Live, Laugh, Love,
~Jot~
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Midnight sun is much better. Edward's POV makes the story more interesting
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okay so i've just read like the first chapter of midnight sun, and it looks worth reading. is she going to continue it, because if she isn't then bummer. it's way too good to be read on the computer anywayy.

I really hope she finishes the book, i can't wait to go indulge myself into it lolz. i also read somewhere that she said she wasn't going to publish it after the little incidence until people have forgotten about it. i think that's pretty stupid, afterall we are TRUE fans, it won't be easy to dismiss the idea of midnight sun being made instantly.

Edited by eexxoottiicc - 14 years ago
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
read the entire series throgh bella's perspective, and a few chapters in Breaking Dawn and the epi in Eclipse from Jake's POV....midnight sun was completely from edward's POV which is why we got to see all the dilemas, and feelings he was encountering, then the whole mind reading thing....it was all perfect......i love her writing style so i cant really choose one, but i guess midnight sun  gives us a whole new perspective to look at the story..so i will go with midnight sun. Edited by Kruti.Luv.Edwad - 14 years ago
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Well i haven't read midnight sun so i don't really know😆
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't read midnight sun. Well i was gonna but then I don't really care about Edward. So i didn't.
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok, guys, the only reason gals read dis buk twilight was because of edward,  so obviously they'll say midnight because it's all about edward lol.  even i would say midnight, lol