||Jia's Creations|C|NEW 144 SaJan/MayUr/ShaNak - Page 117

Posted: 13 years ago
@Mango: AHHHH! Where are you these days? Your strawbs/blueberry misses you a lot =( I got loads to tell you! But thank you so much meri jaan! And I will make some of our baby! 😉 Man I miss him on my computer too! 🤣 But thank you meri mango. And I will update soon! <33 And I love you forever and forever to infinity and beyond! <333

@Sofia: Thank you so much my sweets! <333

@Muaha: Thank you muahah! 🤗
@Aditi: HOTMESS where the hell have you been? I miss you loads! =( And yes new shop time! <33
Congrats, btw. I've been here this whole time. 🤣 I'm *trying* to stay away from IF, but I'm failing. 😔

Make a new thread fast. I'm expecting an update. 😃
You are asking me where i am these days😲😲???I wanna ask you the same question🤔😆...You are the one who's totally ghayab and you never reply my scraps😒and then you say ke i don't scrap you🤔...What's the point,you don't reply anyways na,tut tut on you my Jia😔😆...You have loads of stuff to tell me🤔,then tell me na,who's stopping you😳...You can pm or email me anytime,i will be always available for you😃...Waise my final exams are starting from next week,please do remember me in your prayers and once again great job and congrats on completing your 1st shop🥳...Take care,love uuu forever and ever...🤗🤗 !!