|Dangelz Shop2|Clsd-NEW-KaSh/KaJen/Mayur pg.146 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebapu18

awesome update!!

love all the siggies!!

Thankss! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Dangelz Shop2|Clsd-NEW-KaSh/KaJen/Mayur pg.146 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ami-

Gorgeous update Dangelz!! All the sigs are looking great. I love the textures that you've used. They all are so pretty! My favorite was the AN and the second SaJan one. Those looks soo pretty! Great work Dangelz.

Thankss so much Ami! Smile

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Beauitful Siggys

Thankss Anam! Smile

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
loved this update!!! The HP craze is going on with me too!!!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha Kishor

gorgeous update!!Clap

Thankss Nisha! Smile

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Dangelz OMG love them all
too good

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

oh my oh my oh my oh my Dangelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wat an update omgooooooooooooooooooooooood I thin u have found a way to lure me to your gallery via HP omgod i just am cho happpy seeing the update Specially this sig
omg Dangelz its chooooooooooooooooooo prettty cho cho pretty and more than pretty is so full of the puresht emotion ever named Friendship and am more touched coz tom is friendship's day never see a purer expression of friendship than this trio they way they had just been there for each other through thick nd thin w/o caring much of the consequences be it good or bad they had taken it all in their stride i dunooo i cant explain it Its just too pure for words

also adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this sig

My fvt pair from the whole series loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them like hell and adored this scene man it was so well excuted and Lavendor's presance made it so dammed hillarious The teacher's face were a treat to watch they couldn't belive wat they were witnessing:))

omg am so usinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng them right awya Dangelzzzzzzzzzz Also adored the first Sajan sigy like anything brilliant effect man absolutely brilliant But thankoo big big thankoo wala hugs for making HP stuff:)) And plz open soon i so want siggys from u on my fvttest love story ever ie of Ashi Yuvi from remix

Keep rockinggggggggggg
Hugs

Smriti

Thanks so much Smriti for your sweet comments! Smile I will try to open up sooner or later...I usually am not open often.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_nikki

Brilliant update!! I will use some of them.

Thankss! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.