|Dangelz Shop2|Clsd-NEW-KaSh/KaJen/Mayur pg.146 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Update

Enjoy and Please Comment! 😊

Feel Free To Use ~

HP Cast (I think I have suddenly caught the HP mania after watching the recent movie 😆 )

R/Hr (They are so adorable)

DM (I always thought Tom was cute from the first few movies, but he blew me away in Half-Blood Prince 😳)

HP Trio

KaSh

AN

SaJan

Nupur

Mayur

awesome update!!

love all the siggies!!
Gorgeous update Dangelz!! All the sigs are looking great. I love the textures that you've used. They all are so pretty! My favorite was the AN and the second SaJan one. Those looks soo pretty! Great work Dangelz.
oh my oh my oh my oh my Dangelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wat an update omgooooooooooooooooooooooood I thin u have found a way to lure me to your gallery via HP omgod i just am cho happpy seeing the update Specially this sig
omg Dangelz its chooooooooooooooooooo prettty cho cho pretty and more than pretty is so full of the puresht emotion ever named Friendship and am more touched coz tom is friendship's day never see a purer expression of friendship than this trio they way they had just been there for each other through thick nd thin w/o caring much of the consequences be it good or bad they had taken it all in their stride i dunooo i cant explain it Its just too pure for words

also adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this sig

My fvt pair from the whole series loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them like hell and adored this scene man it was so well excuted and Lavendor's presance made it so dammed hillarious The teacher's face were a treat to watch they couldn't belive wat they were witnessing:))

omg am so usinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng them right awya Dangelzzzzzzzzzz Also adored the first Sajan sigy like anything brilliant effect man absolutely brilliant But thankoo big big thankoo wala hugs for making HP stuff:)) And plz open soon i so want siggys from u on my fvttest love story ever ie of Ashi Yuvi from remix

Keep rockinggggggggggg
Hugs

Smriti
Brilliant update!! I will use some of them.
hey Dangelz
lovely creations dear
👏
Originally posted by lovebapu18

awesome update!!

love all the siggies!!

Thankss! 😊
Originally posted by -Ami-

Gorgeous update Dangelz!! All the sigs are looking great. I love the textures that you've used. They all are so pretty! My favorite was the AN and the second SaJan one. Those looks soo pretty! Great work Dangelz.

Thankss so much Ami! 😊
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Beauitful Siggys

Thankss Anam! 😊
loved this update!!! The HP craze is going on with me too!!!