Gunjan short sleeve suits are back!

Posted: 14 years ago
I just saw the new promo....Gunjan's short sleeve suits are back!
Both SaJan r wearing yellow....Samrat still loves the phrase "best friend"..he hugs Gunjan and Gunjan kinda backs away. Gunjan brought a gym bag with her so I think this party will last some days..lets see

oh well, at least short sleeves r back lol
Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 14 years ago
yeah gunjan is back with a bang......her smiles, her short sleaves all are back....really happy......😃
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

I just saw the new promo....Gunjan's short sleeve suits are back!
Both SaJan r wearing yellow....Samrat still loves the phrase "best friend"..he hugs Gunjan and Gunjan kinda backs away. Gunjan brought a gym bag with her so I think this party will last some days..lets see

oh well, at least short sleeves r back lol
hey riya !! it sooooo good to see gunjan's smile and short sleeved kurti's bak !! she was looking really cute in yellow and the hug was super januable !! sine this party is over night thing, i hope we get some really cute sajan moments before everything happens !!
she is look really cute in short sleeves
thank God cuz i was not liking her full sleeves shirts
Riya  today all sajanians r very happy after seeing the promo .Now wtg 4 the party.I hope nothing will happen to sajan.
gunjan lukd hel adowablee in dat yellow dress....n its soo gud to c her handss after soo looongg...😆...she luks more cute wid short sleeves...n d earings she wore...she jus lukd perfectt!!!!
Ya its too hot in north america to wear full sleaves... then just imagine India.. it must be really really hot there! How waz she wearing full sleaves in college till now.. ?
lolzz riya! i knew someone was gonna make a post about her short sleeves! but its great to finally see her in them! we asked like agess ago! soo finally! lolzz and the hug! awww

yeah i noticed the bag and dia going on about a bag so it must be for a few days or something! and like navzz said i hope in this time we'll get some ultra januble sajan scenes!!!!!!
ohhhh cannot wait!!!!!!!!
Yeah i liked her dress and the promo