Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Old Bidaai Is Back (Our Bidaai Back On Track) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Didnt wtched today epi yet but mubt be good i want bidaai bacl to # 1 but YRAngry am happy that RS show doing good but Bidaai is the best...

am already saying our old Bidai back since salkeh got married twice

Bidaai is the best, today's episode was super good.........

yup cant wait for today epiSmile
east or west Bidaai is the best

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Bidaai Is Back (Our Bidaai Back On Track) (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
i will kill these trps wala if bidaai is not #1 todaiiAngry

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

LOL me too

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Today's episode in Bidaai was by far the best since Sadhna's accident..Finally we know ranvir's truth..though it was what we expected..and Kiran is a detective!!Big smile...hopefully she'll stay that and leave...
But, one thing just bugs me, I still don't really understand why Ranvir treated ragini the way he did...unfortunately for me I don't see how this truth can justify the way he's treated her Ouch....but knowing ragini she'll forgive him in an instant when she finds out....hopefully ranvir has a mindblowing reason as to the way he treated her that he didn't bother telling sadhna

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiankshom

Today's episode in Bidaai was by far the best since Sadhna's accident..Finally we know ranvir's truth..though it was what we expected..and Kiran is a detective!!Big smile...hopefully she'll stay that and leave...
But, one thing just bugs me, I still don't really understand why Ranvir treated ragini the way he did...unfortunately for me I don't see how this truth can justify the way he's treated her Ouch....but knowing ragini she'll forgive him in an instant when she finds out....hopefully ranvir has a mindblowing reason as to the way he treated her that he didn't bother telling sadhna

I agree with u one this, infact I am thinking of why he didn't mention Ragini at all, when he was talking with Sadhna, let's hope that he mentions her in tomorrow's episode........

helmet

IF-Sizzlerz

helmet

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
exactlyy todays epi was really worth watching n was best since da downfall .... so ya same hope it will reach its original position agar na toh trp wale gaye samjhoAngryLOL

helmet

IF-Sizzlerz

helmet

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

LOL me too
me threeLOL oh wow luks like v got a faujROFL..........we r tridevis den....ROFL so trps wala u better watch outAngryROFLwarna...........ROFL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sarar--

LOL me too
me threeLOL oh wow luks like v got a faujROFL..........we r tridevis den....ROFL so trps wala u better watch outAngryROFLwarna...........ROFL
ya watch out for tonightAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top