Let us thank the heavenly might,
In this festive season of lights.

Posted: 14 years ago
HEYY GUYS

I AM BACK WITH ONE MORE ONE SHOT
YES AFTER A LONG TIME.......

THOUGHTS

"

I moved along with some moments running along in my mind. His words had hurted me so deep that I was broken. The bubble of confidence that surrounded me had shattered to drops of tears. I don't still understand that how could I love that person. How could I ever love mr. abhimanyu modi but for him I was just another girl with a golden touch. He never loved me and what he said gave me a broken heart and now I don't believe that I ever believed in love. I had lost the confidence that anyone can ever love me. I had held myself from smiling, from enjoying and had gifted myself with depression and insecurities. I felt silence in crowds of hundreds and I felt noisy when I was alone.his words pinched me so hard that I thought love was not my cup of tea, nor was luck. In all my thoughts one fact I forgot, rather ignored or overlooked was the secret admiration I was receiving from someone I misunderstood. Someone who was by my side in a manner that I think I never knew I had that invisible shoulder to cry on. I thought that was a support I was giving to myself. I never saw those footsteps alongside mine on the golden sand. I never felt the palm wipe my tears when I was crying but he was there, trying to bring me back, be it on the cost of anything but I remained unaffected. Time passed like a bright red flamingo flowing by taking with it those traces of tears. Gradually I learnt to remain by myself. I realized I had no better company.i sat with the gang but never interacted. I sat alone and kept speaking. The reason, I have still not made out but I think it was to reassure myself that I had someone. But I never knew that that someone was not myself. I remember to have closed all doors to my heart for anyone who wanted to enter. I did not want to get hurt again. I did not want to believe in love and I did not want to love.

I remember that rainy evening which brought about an entire turn in my life. I remember him finally blurting out his feelings, I remember him finally say what he least intended to 

"

" I do not understand why you need to be so possessive and stuff about me…. Just stay away and let me be, can I please have privacy" I said coldly asking him to leave the locker room, I don't know why but I wanted to stay away from this man. He was pulling me back into the world I had left forever, the world of dreams. I wanted him to stay away because I knew that otherwise I would lose myself again.

I tried stopping the tears which were ready to flow till his exit. Some buried matter was dug that day and I broke but I appeared to be strong. I could not take another heartbreak and that is why I did not love again but this man had done magic on me. The sleepless nights were gradually exchanging with dreamy sleeps. He was there in my dreams and in reality. The more I wanted to go away the more he attracted me.

I kept looking at him but he did not leave . I finally said in a very composed yet strict voice " I need privacy." I assure you he felt bad but controlling his emotions as he knew they were necessary for me he said " SO"

I looked at him in disbelief and then blinked my eyes hard and pursed my lips to avoid crying. " why the hell are you always around? Why cant you leave me alone? Why cant you let me cry? Why cant you let me die?" my last statement outraged him. He could notr face it and he, in his anger blurted out what he never intended to " COZ I LOVE YOU GOT DAMMIT" for a moment I came to a standstill. The world around me moved but I refrained from doing so. I don't know why but I did not cry rather I was in a shock. I could never again believe that someone loves me. I had just sighed a shocked laughter on hearing this but I looked on his serious expression and knew he was waiting for an answer. I looked at him straightfaced and said " I hate jokes" he with the same exression replied " I know and this was not one " I could not believe it. Finally afer so much time love comes to me….this fact coult not penetrate into my mind … I then with a shocked expression said " just shut up…" and as a tear escaped my eye and I realized that all the walls I created around me were broken I said " I am allergic to lies…you get that " and just left from there crying to myself and leaving him in a state in which I was sometime ago………..SHOCKED."

"

"

" ridz come on hospital nahi chalna kya" di spoke as she entered my room to see me stand by the window and cry to myself again

" nahi di aap jaao meri tabiyat nahi theek hai" I said trying to hide the real reason. I did not want to tell them all about that confrontation and confession with armaan.

" ridz sach sach bata baat kya hai…tum kabhi bhi hospital jane ke liye bahaane nahi banaati thi .....koi baat hui....tu teen din se nahi aai hai aur tune kuch khaaya bhi nahi hai....tujhe itna temperature bhi hai" di said with concern

"nahi di aisi koi baat nahi hai, vo khaana khaane ka mann nahi karta so bas aise hi aap jao " i said trying to hide my weakness and tears.

" alright, you take care" di said and finally left

I was once again entangled in my deep thoughts….was my deed right…..did I have the right to break his heart? Did I have a right to hurt him so much? Did I have the right to do all that I did? Was I correct? I did not know/…. These questions had been killing me since so much time ……………… how could I do this…. I shouldn't have ….i never punished the person who hurted me but here I was punishing  person who supported me. …. After all what wrong had he done to me? He was there when I needed a friend….always there……..he had been a support and what wrong had he done by saying his feelings…..should I not have given him a chance….he deserved it and morever even though I loved  or I thought I loved abhimanyu but he never had this effect. I cried for him but these tears have a different satisfastion….was that just an attraction because I think this is love……I was so overtaken by thought that I had not taken notice of the continuous summons but finally I heard mom's voice and as I started to walk out I fell weak. i held the railing tightly on the stairs but I fell fracturing my right ankle and getting some injuries on my forehead. I was rushed to the hospital and next what I remember is waking up to have a heavy leg with a plaster. A head with a thick bandage and his forehead on my bed as he did not want me to be overworked or work by myself. I could not help but smile and my palm automatically made way to his hair and ruffled them gently. As he felt movement he sat up straight even though he was not his jovial self yet he tried to be as normal to me as possible.. the best he could do after that heartbreak.  As he looked at the clock he stood up and poured some juice in a glass and handed it to me with a few pills expecting me to toss them through my throat, I made a strange kiddish face and said " mujhe dawa nahi pasand" he smiled at my kiddish behaviour and said " pata hai…. Isi liye saath mein doodh ki jagah juice de raha hun" looking at him I somehow gulped the tablets .

I remembered how much pain I had cause dto him and myself and I  said " armaan why don't you forget me? After all that I said , after all that you faced "

He somehow was taken aback by the question and instead of the tears I expected I saw a smile creep up his cheeks as he said  

" chaandni har pal chaand ke saath nahi hoti

Phir kyun chaand use bhul nahi jaata

Phir muhabbat to dil se ki jaati hai

Aur dil ko to bhulna hi nahi aata   "

I looked at him ready to cry at his words even though I smiled and this somewhere raised the hopes in his heart. I did not want him to wait longer so I said " why cant you forget me? Why cant you stop caring for me? Why  ?     "

" because I love you"…..he exclaimed still as sure about his love as the first time but unsure about my answer.

He looked up at me as I remembered the last confrontation I had with him and then I spoke " just shut up…….i am allergic to" this was it…… he was breaking each second…he could not take another heartache and I was already having tears thinking that how can someone love so truly…….." I think you know that I am allergic to truth"……..as soon as he heard this statement he was shocked yet again. But finbally realizing what I said he jumped with excitement and hugged me tight with fear to never let me go…… parting from the hug he gave me a long kiss on the forehead and then both of us slowly covered the distance between our lips and fell into the world of love……. With never wanting to separate from this feeling of belonging and love…. Committing our hearts to stay forever together.

"Thoughts and allergies are not what affects you by nature, infact it is just an excuse to avoid things which you want to keep yourself from…… being allergic to hatred costs tears while being allergic to love costs life" 

I HOPE U LIKE IT

PLS COMMENT

APPRECIATE/CRITICIZE

RATE AND REVIEW

LOVE

KAVYA

hey Kavya....

it was awsome.......loved it......the shayeri was mindblowing👏.............brilliant...👏

love
prinnia😊
heyy

thanx for the party...it was wonderful

and the part was beutiful...specially the shayari

thanx for the pm

love
dishaEdited by dreamy_eyes_me - 14 years ago
heyyy dear,
nice one
thabks for PM.

love
Riddss
that was sooooo sweet esp da part abt her being 'allergic' to truth and lies ... awww it was so adorable

anu😊
very nice... really liked it :)
Hey KAVYA that was gr8 one shot
i loved it very much
it was very well writen
do write more
soon
nruti
Originally posted by Prinnia

hey Kavya....

it was awsome.......loved it......the shayeri was mindblowing👏.............brilliant...👏

love
prinnia😊
thanx dear

am glad u liked my fic
thanx for commenting

love
kavya