punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - July 28th - Written Update [ Grand Wedding ]

By: Navii D.

FULL EPISODE :

Vaishali says," I have to tell you something about that boy!". [ Some one calls Sulochana ] Sulochana replies," I'm coming, Tell me later ok!". [ Vaishali goes back to see if Sachin and Savita are still there ] Savita is saying," Until, when can I save you? Look, Manav loves Archana so much! God forbid he get punished for what you did! Manav has done so much for us til this date. But, we could never do anything for him. Not for you but, for you're brothers happiness stay away from this wedding!". [ She Pushes Him Away ] [ Savita then walks away ] [ Vaishali looks the other way so Savita doesn't see her ] [ Vaishali re-enters the Hall and see's everyone happy and is re-thinking telling her mother ] { There is a white sheet between Manav and Archana } Sulochana says," Vaishali". Vaishali replies," Coming!". Sulochana says," Look how cute Archana is looking! Oh, You were trying to tell me something". Vaishali replies," Ohh.. Nothing leave it. Look how beautiful Archana is looking". Vaishali thinks in her mind," Sorry Mom. I am lieing to you. If you found out that the boy is Manav's brother who know's how you would react. I don't want your dream to break. After, all why would we care about Manav's brother". [ The White Sheet Comes Down ] [ Archana looks into Manav's and Manav into Archana's. Archana is Embarrassed and looks down. They both remember all the CUTE Moments they have had together ] Savita is thinking to herself," These Rituals are never going to end. One after another, after another! If I meet who ever made these rituals!". [ She starts making funny faces Confused ] Sulochana see's this and comes over and says," What's wrong?". Savita says," Nothing. These Rituals are so nice. Archana is looking beautiful!". Sulochana says," Yes, These Rituals are so nice". The pandit says," The Groom and Bride can now rest for 20 minutes and then we will continue". [ Sulochana see's Ajit and Rasika ] She goes up to them and says," Namaste! You took very long to come. I was waiting for you for so long. Leave it! At least you came. Let me introduce you to Manav". Rasika says," We will meet him. At least let the marriage happen. Now, the Rishta has been done and introduction will be done". Sulochana says," I wan't you to see Manav so, you can see what a well-educated, vauled and nice guy should be like". Rasika says," Of course". [ Ajit is Smiling because he knows the truth ] Shreyasi Bhattacharjee and Abhigyan Das from SRGMP Little Champs come to Varsha and Vaishali and say," We have brought a gift for Archana Didi". Varsha says," Won't you sing?". They Say," Of Course". [ Shreyasi and Abhigyan are singing Bole Churiya  ] [ Sulochana tells Varsha to take good care of Ajit and Rasika ] [ In the Song, Manav and Archana who are sitting together keep loooking at each other SOOOO SWEETT ]  [ When the song ends the whole crowd Clap Rasika says to Ajit," I will see Sulochana. How will she introduce me to her son-in-law as a Mechanical Engineer or Mechanic?". Ajit says," Why don't we tell them the truth now?". Rasika says," Let the marriage happen. After, all the rituals are done and Archana is in a bond. Then we will see the drama". [ Ajit bends and he see's Manav's father with Alchohal in his pocket ] He says," Mom, That is Manav's father right?". She replies," Yes! Why?". He replies," Nothing, I thought of something". A man comes to Manav and says," Congratulations!". Manav replies," Thank You Sir! For Coming to my wedding". The man replies," Why wouldn't I come and stop this sir formality! I know you work in my garage but, you are like my son! You know that too. Will you keep me standing here or intoduce me to you're wife". Manav says," Archana [ SO CUTE]". He says to his boss," This is my wife". His boss says," Congratulations". [ Sulochana see's this and comes over ] Manav then says," This is my mother-in-law". Sulochana asks," Who is this?". Manav says," Oh..uhmmm...". His boss says," He works with me". Sulochana says," Sit down, I will send you a cold drink". [ On The Other Side Of The Hall ] Ajit goes to Manav's father and says," Autograph Please". Manav's father replies," What?". He replies," You are that famous actor right? Sir, I am a VERYY BIG FAN Autograph Please. Thank You! Today is a very big day for me. I am sitting beside my favorite Actor and talking to him. By the way I am Ajit. Vinod's Brother-in-law". [ Ajit takes Manav's father to the side where no one can see them] [ Ajit asks Manav's father about his old films and things like that ] Manav's father replies," It's not like the olden days, good plays, directors and audiences". [ Ajit nods and looks back to see if anyone is looking ] Ajit says," Besides Theatre do have any else you like to do?". Manav's father says," I don't have time?....". Ajit says," Anything??". [ LONG PAUSE ] Manav's Father says," Alchohal???". Ajit says," Yeah... LOL PLease don't feel bad. I saw a bottle in you're pocket. Should I tell you something. I like it too LOL We will be good friends. Get out the bottle". Manav's father says," Today is my son's wedding. I will not drink". Ajit says," That's a even better reason to drink! It's the right place and time and alchohal doubles the happiness! Take it out! Take it out!". Manav's father says,"Right now?". [ Sulochana's friend Nirmila see's this ] [ Manav's Father Takes it out! Shocked ] Ajit says," Yes, Yes! We will be good friends". [ Nirmila see's Manav's Father drinking it and thinks I have seen him somewhere but ..... WHERE?

Comment & Press The Like Button!Big smile

P.S - LADKI WALE WE GOTTA WIN IT FOR ARCHANA ! SEND IN YOU'RE GUESSES FOR THE LAST ROUND!LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 29 July 2009 at 12:08am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjiJaanu80sarikamjagiamivptuntelifetimefankat222mvatsaChomelahcirshiny8coolbirdPreethisamsonBsanksilverfrost1311samsayshelloDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTzeestar1sushchhqweztion1himani88westindiangeetsshivandhnilibrarypassjhinkurocksaasaxena3Lovely123~~~Sweta~~~meens_2001butunamumpydivya221sonal75bewajahnookwayMemorableHeenaparadanaNandita5radheradheuzeeKoyelhazel16Gauri22Aamir's Fancpervaizbharadwaj_ksihupoo_supiamsjmssuadvanimushkan_2003-RD-~*Thamizhan*~meluvsrkInnocent02NehAditya8791sinhactnt~Simz~neela226Millerrr88l0vey.Mandy.Fallen AngelGur.N.coolnivedithaBul3Monu-SunNaaswetha10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 28th Written /Vid/Pix Update * GRAND WEDDING*" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastmin

lastmin

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ohhhh!!!! cannot wait!!! Thank you soooooo much for this update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainy

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
wow thx a lot! this wedding will b a diaster...too much happening but loved arman scenes tho Embarrassed Big smile

BTW those 2 lil kids can sing & dance..i enjoyed both of them <3.

Edited by milas6 - 28 July 2009 at 1:59pm

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much....

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Another awesome episode!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update !!!!

Dont understand what is manjusha n co's problem  ...how low can they fall ??????Manjusha ...i dont get her ...she is not even scared abt her own future in that house ........weirdo!!!!!

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..........this Nirmala character is hopeless all these time she never remembered Manav's father but all of a sudden she thinks of  it now....

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for teh update! interestin to see what wil happen next

Post Reply New Post

Go to top