Fashion and Beauty

Designer Saree

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Hey one of my friend is going to get engaged in the month of Aug..and i am thinking to wear saree..but dnt know much of the places whr i will get good designers saree...where can i get a good party wear designer saree preferably in the range of Rs3000/- to Rs 5000/- ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Designer Saree" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top