||-Readers' Resort #1-|| - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
This Section of IF has totally made me addcted to it..

Kya Pyar aisa Bhi Ho Sakta hai by Ishanki..
Woh lamhe by Tiya (freezinme)
Mohabbat ki Rahon Mein by Lovy..
Vienna's muses..
(Cool_SK)Ana's Fics..
Chance Encounter by Mia(Everlastingword)..
Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil gaye by Sonali(Sonalihutifan)
These are just afew I could recall just now from the list of my favourites..

Many of the New fics have added in here aswell..
My Interpretation of a fairlytale by Kavya(dmg_fanatic)
Friendship or Love? by Swapdmg..
Dil ki chahat by Lali17

I loved the scene from Woh lamhe by Tiya.. It was when Armaan plans all the surprises for Ridhhima's Birthday.. I just love the way its written..

My Current nd All time Favourite is Kya Pyar Aisa Bhi Ho Sakta Hai by Ishanki..
In there AR are having a baby.. It doesn't have just Lovy Dovy Things but Ishanki is doing a very good reasearch before she is writing those parts..
From Ridhhima facing problems with the change in her body due to the baby nd Armaan making all sort of efforts to pacify her.. It all seemes really perfect..
Its not just AR facing things but others are also taken along side by side.. ie. Ridhhima;s Family's reaction.. Their friend's support nd understanding nd confusion aswell..
Gosh I just love this Fic.. Ishanki really proves that the title given to the fic is APT in each nd every part written by her.. I used to sit nd read the updates even in my exams..

Its Masala Rating would be 7 on 10 right now as its getting very cuteer nd sweeter day by day..

Nd Romance Rating would be 10 on 10 always.. Ishanki is my Romance Queen..

Luv
Rucha

Originally posted by KehanT

-Krati's "set ablaze" is a must read . I liked it coz it showed a boldness to her character unlike the simple ands weet ridhima potrayed in most of the ff's.

Can i say i love you for this and still not sound cheesy πŸ˜ƒ my sole aim for writing this fic was to create Riddz character in a whole different way..i was soo sick of the sweet-simple riddhima that has been potrayed in all the fics that i wanted to create one that would be totally different and not just bold and confident but real evil...hehe and the rest of the story came later so now that you appreciated the fic for that...am sooo happy.
thanks a bunch for that.
πŸ€—

Originally posted by ~sumedha~

set ablaze by kratz......
whenever we read about the morning after its pretty much cliched and soppily (if that's even a word) romantic.....but this one.....my my!!!!!!
i know many might not like the grey shade of armaan out here but i think its a tremendously bold step taken by her with this part.....brilliantly written and i'm waiting to see what she has planned.....

πŸ€—
aww Sumedha, thanks so much. I didn't expect many people to like that not so romantic turn of events..so this comment from you made me grin wide. Thanks a lot.

I haven't really read much fics apart from the ones written by nj, hinu di and jia so i think am going to refrain from commenting at all here...about any fic because i would rather i read a few more fics first and than come back and be a part of the discussion but gotta say the idea of this thread is great...would give a boast to the writers and a way for the reader to connect to the writer and esp those who don't bother with commenting after every partπŸ˜†.
Thanks for the thread Modz.

krati

Originally posted by frnd.of.frndz

I loved the scene from Woh lamhe by Tiya.. It was when Armaan plans all the surprises for Ridhhima's Birthday.. I just love the way its written..

omg.. that is soo sweeet of u Rucha.. πŸ€—.. aww.. u liked that scene.. awww... m sooo gladdd.. thnx soo much yaarrrr....

if i wud hv to recommend, i wud say all of urs... no one can really miss the charm of reading them πŸ˜ƒ

I must say that right now the best FF in the whole FF section is 'Pehchaan' by Bheegi di. It is a woman's journey on a path to self discovery. My perception is that it's basic premise does not hold romance as one of the main elements, it is actually just an underlying theme. And personally I prefer it that way :D

And ofcourse, Bheegi di is an exceptional writer, needless to mention. Although I've not commented on her FFs ( I'm really sorry about that ), I follow them regularly =P

Kudos Di! You're doing a brilliant job!
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
okie finally after having typed twice n lost them twice,i hv decide to write abt one fic at a tym..lemme begin wth one of the most entertaining fics of ths forum..its cld"mr greek gods miss angry eyes"..i guess more thn half the ppl here mus hv read it already...its one hell of a fic..fun,romance,wittiness..n the best thing is ridhima's characttre..not the shy kinds...she's smart n i love her retorts to armaan's evry q..n its based on conversatns so one doesnt hv to read everything in detail..Mic used a grt idea to turn into a fic n the girl surely knoes wht to write,whr to write..every single chapter is entertaining,makes a fun read n leaves a readre craving for more...i jus wish she wud continue..it wud b a complete waste letting such a fic not rch its end...Missy22 if u r anywhere out thr,its a req...do continue the fic...
hello guys...i am back...
thanks so much madiha for this wonderful idea....

okay...i would firstly recommend kiran di's dmg after 5 years...it is really an awesome one...this was the first ever fic i have ever read and this fic is why i am here...i joined IF to praise her....:)...😳😳 i am no one to do so....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the AR relationship portrayed is soo fantab!
And another one by the same green blue hues...a perfect story with such good characters...ria and ryan are especially adorable....
and then there is jia di. With her one in a million...she has got me hooked
and again, aniza...a wonderful writer of a beautiful fic..it all depends on love..:)
i have read many fanfics and commented on them too...but these are the ones i liked the most...

hope i read more and then i will hopefully be back with a new set of reviews....😊😊
love
Ananya
First Of All Really Cool Thread... πŸ‘πŸΌ

As Recommendations go I suggest anything written by Bheegi & Pallavi25... Their writing is just brilliant. I've read all of their FF's and I love all of them. & If you're looking for FF's on MJHT Then I recommend, Dare To Move & Is this love??? πŸ‘πŸΌ After I read more then only I can suggest more but for now this is it. =)
@Reya- *gets emotional* You're too sweet! *hugs*

My favourite FF's are written by nrasheed "Whispers in the wind" and "Dastak dil se" those two FF's are the best ones I have ever read. It has it all, while Whispers is more of an emotional story ... it all revolves around a sacred mistress named Ondheen, and how a group of friends are forced to go hunt for her cave. It's amazingly written!
Dastak is more of a lighthearted comedy/romance fic. It's adorable and so original! I recommend both FF's for anyone who wants a good read.
ookie now my turn to write abt another writer..n tht wud be sookie n her fics...shes a different writer altogether n fics r quite diff frm wht we normally read ,evn the titles r intriguing..it makes u wonder wht actualli the content is abt..i hv read a no of her fics- paper cut blues,ths is john galt speaking,under the rainbow.....,a twilite fic...n a lot more n all her fics r worth reading..it gives an impression ..tht she puts a lot of thots in her fic..n leaves u wondering too..her fics r nt overtly romantic but they give u a very warm feeling whn u read them..they leave u feeling good frm within..i like all her fics..every single one tht i read n it sometyms makes me wonder hw she manages to think such a lot...shes definitely a creative genius..her fics r frm a diff world...i love all ur fics sookie,keep upthe gud work n continue making ths forum more beautiful..u deserve all appreciation..!!
I like Sangeeta Di's Pehchan even di's all ff r so touching and show reality. in this ff i like AR scene when Ridhima need a friend after her parents death and a friend who teach her to be independent. When Armaan say her to complete ur studies. In this Armaan understanding with Ridhima is so well. And also a child care for his parents only for money as Abhimanyu is doing. And spl the concept coz in Society so may people r doing all this. So do fraud with his wife's and having relationship with others & also some marry to a girl for her parents money & some r saved on Right time and some r not. Mostly people r crazy for money-money. But if everyone got Armaan den life of everyone is problem free if not him den Di den also help to come from problem & depression. Coz di's advice help alot & i want to THANKS di for that....

But in over all i can say di choose those topic which r mostly exist in society.

Regarding giving marks to di's ff i think i don't deserve to do that coz di is Rocking. But if i have to give den Infinity/10 no one can beat di in ff she need to publish a book its not coz i love her as my sis as she is really talented person.

I never thought I would love someone like you,
Never in my dreams that I would meet you,
But then, as I travel in my life's journey,
You walk into my life and I fall for you.
I never know how is it to be in love....
Until that very special moments,
Like encouraging me to complete studies,
Like taught me how to use laptop.....
You brought wonderful things in my life,
You opened my eyes & show the truth of Abhimanyu...

You are the one who taught me how to live life,
You showed me the way to your heart,
You cared for me, and I really appreciate it,
You showed me how to love unselfishly.
I don't know how can I tell but
gave me my'PEHCHAN'

I LUV U DI & REALLY MISSING U SO MUCH....

Nidha 

2nd I like is Rucha's ff My Wish Come True-AR  in this i like how Rayan attracts Ridhima and got her Love & how an husband understand his wife and give time to her & also how much he care for her Wife always ask for her wish. She deserves 10/10 for her ff. I like Rucha's ff kids they r so chweeeeeeet i just want to kiss them. Also Rucha's ff Tanha Dil-AR in this when Aahana command Armaan to do what she said and when he got angry on waiter she pour whole glass of water on Armaan and he don't get angry that AA relationship is so touching and sweet. She deserves 11/10 for her ff. 1 more is coz its really different one make crazy to read at any cost..

Nidha 

And 3rd one is Amiee's ff Mere Apne in this a relationship of a Rahul-Ridhima (Brother-Sister) even Cousin one is so touching like he cares for her understand that her sister is innocent afraid form world always ready to protect her. And also the kids adore Ridhima and obey what she said and spl the scence when Ridhima feeds her nephew & Armaan's nephew so touching one i m having tears in that scene & also how Ridhima's Luck always protect Armaan & his luck is with her awalys.

Giving marks i will give her 9.999/10πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just joke even she
deserves
10/10.

Nidha 

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago