Computers, Science, Technology

Acer has come up with amazing offer for students

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deepikaindya

Groupbie

deepikaindya

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hey… I heard from my friends that Acer has come up with an offer "SPICE Student Program" for Indian students going abroad. Students will get cash back of Rs 2,000 upon purchase of any model of Acer's latest product – the Aspire Timeline series of notebooks. My friends who got admit in foreign universities say it's a good deal.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Acer has come up with amazing offer for students" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top