muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

thnaks to mahu for this snippet form indya.com

Juhi Parmar

It's time to shed a few pounds Juhi
It's getting harder and harder for telly star Juhi Parmar Shroff to
hide all those extra pounds that she has gained in the last 5 months ever since she has gotten married. All that she's doing these days is taking good care of her hubby and completely ignoring her friends and health.

She herself happily confessed it in a recent interview in a national daily saying, "Yes, I know I've gained weight and that I need to shed a few pounds, but that's okay. You can call it marital bliss." Is this what you call marital bliss? If yes, we're sure no woman would want to experience it. Juhi will soon be seen in Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai on SAB TV. The show will be aired every Wednesday at 10 pm starting from August 1

norzar

arree juhi ka weigh to issue hi ban gaya hai ...
but like her this line ..what a anwer she gave in d article..."Yes, I know I've gained weight and that I need to shed a few pounds, but that's okay. You can call it marital bliss."
& very excited for CK ...i think it was misprinted ....wednesday is 5th august
waiting for taht show Tongue

Edited by muskan087 - 01 August 2009 at 6:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~WorLD of JuHI SachIN~*~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahar18

CONGRATS for the new club guys...Thanks so much Maheen for posting the promo it was too ADORABLE uff the baby pics hailaaaaaa I am totally fida on them hehe...I am sure they will be even more adorable when we get to watch the epi in HQ but for now I couldn't help it and I took some pics and thought to share with you all...ENJOY!!!
This is the SWEETEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEENEmbarrassed
She looked so CUTE just like Juhi
Uff these two...Can they get any cuter?
HAIIIIIIIIIII
Juhi was the CUTEST BABY EVER...She looks like a doll hereSmile
Sachin was such a cutie and still is lol
Sachin's ma seems like such a Sweetheart
SUCH A CUTE FAMILYBig smile
Young hoke bhi utne hi CUTE AND ADORABLE hain...HAII love them so MUCH

Luv Alwayz SaharEmbarrassed
PS yeh kal kab aye ga hehe I can't wait for the episodeLOL
Shocked omgggggggggggggggggShocked
shoooooooooo shweet.......both r looking just too cute ...& in two pics ...where juhi smiling so shweetly Big smile
like sooooooooo much & sachin ...too sweetly smiling wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTongueBig smile
just love all pics Tongue
thanx a ton sahar for such a cute pics TongueSmile

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tsaian

Originally posted by *pyar*

sachin and juhi pic from rks

Originally posted by *pyar*

Mehendi hai rachnewali

TNN 1 August 2009, 12:00am IST
Print Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Comment Text Size: |
Can a mehendi and sangeet function be celebrated without friends?
Ready to dance

Certainly not! And Rakhi Sawant's sangeet and mehendi functions too will see some of her friends from the television fraternity making it a memorable day for her. And guess what, they're spending hours rehearsing for it! Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, Gaurav and Mouni Roy, Anoop Soni and Smita Bansal will be seen performing at her sangeet while Rakhi's dance guru Saroj Khan will be choreographing the performances.

An elated Mouni, said, "We are really giving our best shot to make it a special day for Rakhi. We both have prepared a special surprise for her, and hope she likes it".

Adds Juhi, "Sangeet is one of the best pre-wedding celebrations and we want to make it special for our dear friend Rakhi too. We wish her all the very best and hope she makes the right choice."

The artists will be seen performing on popular Hindi shaadi songs like Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna, Genda Phool, Sajna Ji Wari Wari and the likes to set the mood of celebration. To add more glitz to the show, the three finalists Manas, Chiitiz and Elesh are also gearing up and rehearsing hard to groove and match their moves with their gorgeous bride-to-be.

Even the families and friends of the grooms will fly down from their respective cities and countries to join the excitement. To be a part of all this dance and masti, tune into Rakhi Ka Swayamvar tonight at 9 pm only on NDTV Imagine.

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT/TV-/Mehendi-hai-rachnewali/articleshow/4841507.cms
thanx aimen & pyar for d article Smile
..wohhhhhhhhh saju r looking awsum...juhi again in red & sachin again in white WinkTongue
norzar u were ryt ..they r dancing on shaddi ke gaane ...Big smileTongue
m sooo excited to see them again on dancing flore........Day Dreaming

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hi

muskan ndtv dont air hb, hb airs on star one

so RKS airs on ndtv

2 different channels

you can watch one on tv and catch the otehr show online or the rpt slot

we will get to know on 15th augsut if jusahcin get soem awrad for hb or not

norzar

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thanx aimen & norzar for juhi int After doing intense role for seven long years, how did comedy happen to you?
love her answere which she gave...but i too wnat to giv anwer....i.e she is multitalented ...& hard working ....yea norzar ...she is d only who is popular not bcoz of her beauty ..but with born gifted talent ...
& i also like that two lines too 
 While rehearsing a scripted fight at times we laugh saying dil mein Jo hai saari baat nikaaldo and that it's a script............
jab tumhi the toh paanch saal kyun waste kiye, pehle hi shaadi kar lete.LOL
now she like cooking  too oh wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sachin ke liye cooking bhi achi lagne lagiWinkWink
actually enjoy all intv ....maza aa gaya ...

muskan087

IF-Dazzler

muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

muskan ndtv dont air hb, hb airs on star one

so RKS airs on ndtv

2 different channels

you can watch one on tv and catch the otehr show online or the rpt slot

we will get to know on 15th augsut if jusahcin get soem awrad for hb or not

norzar
ohhhhhhhhhh ok okLOL
jusa mein itni kho gayi ki channel bhi nahi dekhe alag-alag haiLOLLOL
yea we will get to know on 15th august ....which award they gotWink

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hi

thanks so much sahar for the fab pics of jusachin from they childhood. they looks so cute, love they smiles

loved all the pics.

the hina ju pcis is great too

nevr seen these pics

will post mroe comments later

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the RKS snippet and the pic of jusachin and gaurav mouni. all look great

sachin in white and ju si pink. Waiting for they dance today and hope we get to see more pics soon

indeed sangeet is one of the best pre-wedding celebrations

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top