Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~*~WorLD of JuHI SachIN~*~ (Page 4)

mirza_ajju IF-Dazzler
mirza_ajju
mirza_ajju

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I too agree that now juhi has to loose some weight.........gaining weight even she is looking so sweettttt........
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS for the new club guys...Thanks so much Maheen for posting the promo it was too ADORABLE uff the baby pics hailaaaaaa I am totally fida on them hehe...I am sure they will be even more adorable when we get to watch the epi in HQ but for now I couldn't help it and I took some pics and thought to share with you all...ENJOY!!!
This is the SWEETEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEENEmbarrassed
She looked so CUTE just like Juhi
Uff these two...Can they get any cuter?
HAIIIIIIIIIII
Juhi was the CUTEST BABY EVER...She looks like a doll hereSmile
Sachin was such a cutie and still is lol
Sachin's ma seems like such a Sweetheart
SUCH A CUTE FAMILYBig smile
Young hoke bhi utne hi CUTE AND ADORABLE hain...HAII love them so MUCH

Luv Alwayz SaharEmbarrassed
PS yeh kal kab aye ga hehe I can't wait for the episodeLOL
tsaian IF-Rockerz
tsaian
tsaian

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *pyar*

sachin and juhi pic from rks

Originally posted by *pyar*

Mehendi hai rachnewali

TNN 1 August 2009, 12:00am IST
Print Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Comment Text Size: |
Can a mehendi and sangeet function be celebrated without friends?
Ready to dance

Certainly not! And Rakhi Sawant's sangeet and mehendi functions too will see some of her friends from the television fraternity making it a memorable day for her. And guess what, they're spending hours rehearsing for it! Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, Gaurav and Mouni Roy, Anoop Soni and Smita Bansal will be seen performing at her sangeet while Rakhi's dance guru Saroj Khan will be choreographing the performances.

An elated Mouni, said, "We are really giving our best shot to make it a special day for Rakhi. We both have prepared a special surprise for her, and hope she likes it".

Adds Juhi, "Sangeet is one of the best pre-wedding celebrations and we want to make it special for our dear friend Rakhi too. We wish her all the very best and hope she makes the right choice."

The artists will be seen performing on popular Hindi shaadi songs like Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna, Genda Phool, Sajna Ji Wari Wari and the likes to set the mood of celebration. To add more glitz to the show, the three finalists Manas, Chiitiz and Elesh are also gearing up and rehearsing hard to groove and match their moves with their gorgeous bride-to-be.

Even the families and friends of the grooms will fly down from their respective cities and countries to join the excitement. To be a part of all this dance and masti, tune into Rakhi Ka Swayamvar tonight at 9 pm only on NDTV Imagine.

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT/TV-/Mehendi-hai-rachnewali/articleshow/4841507.cms
tsaian IF-Rockerz
tsaian
tsaian

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:52am | IP Logged
thanks alot for RKS  interview
wow juhi is really exited
and we  too are exited to see her performance

last we had see sajyu performance in aja mahivay
and after that   now we will on RKS

really looking forward to it
and juhi lookin good in red dress
tsaian IF-Rockerz
tsaian
tsaian

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
now regarding a  wight issue of juhi
i know that juhi had put on a weight
whivh any one could do
so why is every one pointing fingure on juhi
coz she is the actressa
and  one of the top actress

anyway  i too want juhi to reduce her weight like she did in eaarier
but at the same time i dnt want her ti go 4 a strick diet
there are many actress in  tellywood who are slim after mairrage
but frankle speaking the way they are doing over dioeting and the  whole impact show on their face hairs etc
which i dont want with juhi

juhi had alwayz been take a good diet and she is not taht crazy abt   wighty issue

one to remember juhi gain so much popularity coz of  her acting her hardness
not due to  her figure

love u juhi
and u totally rocked

u asked a 2 month break  on year 2008
but u beeb back after a  2 week
and even after taht u  had put off alot of weight
and then  u again get busy in CC2 , kumkum ,  SVB, your mairrage preperation,  and yin your epecial appearence in different show

and even after your  mairrage u back to kumkum and shoot it
and after back from honeymoon u again get busy in work

as a fan i really feel proud of U
that u r multi telented and multi task person

i know that u again get in to a shape soon
which i m sure abour

love U
tsaian IF-Rockerz
tsaian
tsaian

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged

thanks alot anaz 4 the pic
juhi look cute
dil cha rahja hai k juhi kay cheek kay sath kheloon she really loke very cute
tsaian IF-Rockerz
tsaian
tsaian

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
riginally posted by norzar

hi

credit goes to naina in kk forum for posting this intv of ju's .

Bold and Beautiful ran for years then why my show: Juhi Parmaar

Goddess of tears and tragedy is now paving her way to comedy. Juhi Parmaar aka Kumkum made her viewers cry for years, till the seven-year-itch got better of her and turned-on her funny bone; now she swears by comedy.

If the judge in the show is biased, and passes judgments in favor of Chanda every time, how often do you think truth will triumph?

Though the Judge favors Chanda, there are times when she loses the case if she is not supporting the truth. It's a courtroom comedy where only truth wins.

After doing intense role for seven long years, how did comedy happen to you?
I was tired of crying onscreen. It's a relief to do comedy; also I am getting good offers to do it. It's a welcomed break from serious roles. I am happy that I am getting a chance to show other dimension of me as an actor, and not being stereotyped as a serious actor. I would not mind doing action comedy as well.

In the beginning of your comedy inning you have got Tikku Talsania and Asif Sheikh, they have spectacular comic timing, so how is it working with them?
They are brilliant people and are helpful as well. We do the readings together, if there is any punch line that suit to someone's character we try to bring it in. It's a privilege to work with such actors. Entire set of actors in the scene sits with the director and does the reading in traditional way.

How has your working pattern changed after getting married?
Before marriage I was least bothered about timings and all, but now at nine I start packing for home. After marriage you get the sense of belonging and that is a beautiful feeling and a great commitment.

How was it working with real life Baliye in Hans Baliye?
It has been great, as he is very reticent. From the time he has done Hans Baliye he has also developed a great sense of humor. While rehearsing a scripted fight at times we laugh saying dil mein Jo hai saari baat nikaaldo and that it's a script.

Do you miss doing Kumkum?
It has run for seven years, I would say it should have run another seven years. I still meet people who miss watching Kumkum. If 'Bold and Beautiful' can run for years, then why not our show! It did not go off-air because of ratings, but as star channel was going through a revamp, they were winding up all the old shows; otherwise our ratings were decent till the end.

How is it to be more popular than your husband?
I have done one serial in seven years and he has done seven serials during that period. He has his share of popularity. In one of the award functions, he was given security, so as to protect him from mob. So it is all about where you are popular.

How it helps to have a husband in same profession?
It's great to have your partner in same profession as understanding comes naturally. If I am not answering his calls or late at home, I don't have to explain to him about the situation I was in.

We have common things to discuss, and we can comprehend each other's language. I did not consciously decide to marry an actor, it just happened. I do tell him jab tumhi the toh paanch saal kyun waste kiye, pehle hi shaadi kar lete.

You have known each other for five long years, so when did you decide to settle down?
We have known each other for five years and we were in a relationship for five months before marriage. When we actually got into the relationship, within 15 days we got engaged.

We had no 'let's get to know each other' stage, because we have already known each other for years. He is an introvert and I am totally opposite of him, and as they say opposites attract, we gelled really well. We met last year, suddenly we started talking about future.

Nothing was formally said of that sort, but we understood that we are in a relationship. I did keep the condition that you will have to officially propose to me, otherwise I won't marry and then on my B'day he actually did.

What have you discovered about yourself after marriage?
I discovered a cook in me after marriage. I am a very good cook, and I love cooking when Sachin is at home. He likes chicken.

source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=30072

norzar

thanks 4 such a lovely intervew
will comment more on the interview
but right now  lovethe replied of juhi
in which she said abt the comparision of popularity between hwr and sachin

i must said taht after readingher reply
eray dil mai juhi ki respect aur bar ghai hai
every one know that how mucj juhi is popular

and even tehn she said sachin is more popular

m speechless  4 this statment of her

after reading this i could said like kumkum was teh best patni
juhi too is a very good patni
muskan087 IF-Dazzler
muskan087
muskan087

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

New article of jusachin dance on RKS sangeet. credit goes to indya.com.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090731_157

Sachin and Juhi Shroff to perform at Rakhi's sangeet function

There's some good news for all you Sachin and Juhi Shroff fans. The telly stars will be seen performing a dance number at Rakhi's sangeet ceremony on NDTV Imgaine's Rakhi Ka Swayamvar on August 1.
The duo who recently bagged the Hans Baliye award is now quite excited to be a part of Rakhi's ceremony.

Indya spoke to the couple to find out more about their performance on the show and here's what they had to say, "Well, we were approached to perform for the ceremony and we wouldn't refuse, as it was Rakhi's mehendi and sangeet ceremony. We're glad we got a chance to be a part of the show. Talking about the performances, the audience will get to
watch a couple of celebrities shaking their legs and performing an act, which we do not wish to talk about now. Watch the show to catch up on all the fun on August 1 between 9 ' 10 pm."

Well, let us also tell you that the duo is not just excited about performing on the show but also excited to know who's going to be the lucky guy out of the three finalists - Elesh Parujanwala, Chitiz Jain and Manas Katyal. When asked about Rakhi's dulhas, here's what they had to say, "Oh yes, Rakhi's choice has always been good. We think all the three dulhas deserve to reach the finale. They're all good and most importantly, they're all from good families. We can imagine what a tough time Rakhi is going to face choosing one out of the three. All we want to say is may the best man win."

If sources are to be believed it's said that apart form Sachin and Juhi two more couples are going to perform on the show and they're none other than Gaurav Chopra - Mouni Roy and Apoorva Agnihotri - Shilpa Sakhlani. Not to forget, the dance performances are going to be choreographed by Saroj Khan. So, make sure you catch up on all the fun on August 1 at 9 pm on NTDV Imagine.

norzar

the article starts of with the mention of the hb award, wonder what that is ??????????

looks like maybe jusachin won a special award in the hb finale, which is called the hb award

its great, looking fowrad to the finale

norzar
thanx for d article norzar .....yea norzar same me too confused to read that line ...
frm my point of view ..this lines said SAJU wins d award of HB......ConfusedConfused..but never know ....

& i hav one more confussion that if today at 9 RKS will be air ..then which will be d timming of HB...
will today ndtv show HB or not ConfusedConfusedConfused

Go to top