Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsaian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
riginally posted by norzar

hi

credit goes to naina in kk forum for posting this intv of ju's .

Bold and Beautiful ran for years then why my show: Juhi Parmaar

Goddess of tears and tragedy is now paving her way to comedy. Juhi Parmaar aka Kumkum made her viewers cry for years, till the seven-year-itch got better of her and turned-on her funny bone; now she swears by comedy.

If the judge in the show is biased, and passes judgments in favor of Chanda every time, how often do you think truth will triumph?

Though the Judge favors Chanda, there are times when she loses the case if she is not supporting the truth. It's a courtroom comedy where only truth wins.

After doing intense role for seven long years, how did comedy happen to you?
I was tired of crying onscreen. It's a relief to do comedy; also I am getting good offers to do it. It's a welcomed break from serious roles. I am happy that I am getting a chance to show other dimension of me as an actor, and not being stereotyped as a serious actor. I would not mind doing action comedy as well.

In the beginning of your comedy inning you have got Tikku Talsania and Asif Sheikh, they have spectacular comic timing, so how is it working with them?
They are brilliant people and are helpful as well. We do the readings together, if there is any punch line that suit to someone's character we try to bring it in. It's a privilege to work with such actors. Entire set of actors in the scene sits with the director and does the reading in traditional way.

How has your working pattern changed after getting married?
Before marriage I was least bothered about timings and all, but now at nine I start packing for home. After marriage you get the sense of belonging and that is a beautiful feeling and a great commitment.

How was it working with real life Baliye in Hans Baliye?
It has been great, as he is very reticent. From the time he has done Hans Baliye he has also developed a great sense of humor. While rehearsing a scripted fight at times we laugh saying dil mein Jo hai saari baat nikaaldo and that it's a script.

Do you miss doing Kumkum?
It has run for seven years, I would say it should have run another seven years. I still meet people who miss watching Kumkum. If 'Bold and Beautiful' can run for years, then why not our show! It did not go off-air because of ratings, but as star channel was going through a revamp, they were winding up all the old shows; otherwise our ratings were decent till the end.

How is it to be more popular than your husband?
I have done one serial in seven years and he has done seven serials during that period. He has his share of popularity. In one of the award functions, he was given security, so as to protect him from mob. So it is all about where you are popular.

How it helps to have a husband in same profession?
It's great to have your partner in same profession as understanding comes naturally. If I am not answering his calls or late at home, I don't have to explain to him about the situation I was in.

We have common things to discuss, and we can comprehend each other's language. I did not consciously decide to marry an actor, it just happened. I do tell him jab tumhi the toh paanch saal kyun waste kiye, pehle hi shaadi kar lete.

You have known each other for five long years, so when did you decide to settle down?
We have known each other for five years and we were in a relationship for five months before marriage. When we actually got into the relationship, within 15 days we got engaged.

We had no 'let's get to know each other' stage, because we have already known each other for years. He is an introvert and I am totally opposite of him, and as they say opposites attract, we gelled really well. We met last year, suddenly we started talking about future.

Nothing was formally said of that sort, but we understood that we are in a relationship. I did keep the condition that you will have to officially propose to me, otherwise I won't marry and then on my B'day he actually did.

What have you discovered about yourself after marriage?
I discovered a cook in me after marriage. I am a very good cook, and I love cooking when Sachin is at home. He likes chicken.

source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=30072

norzar

thanks 4 such a lovely intervew
will comment more on the interview
but right now  lovethe replied of juhi
in which she said abt the comparision of popularity between hwr and sachin

i must said taht after readingher reply
eray dil mai juhi ki respect aur bar ghai hai
every one know that how mucj juhi is popular

and even tehn she said sachin is more popular

m speechless  4 this statment of her

after reading this i could said like kumkum was teh best patni
juhi too is a very good patni
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

the article starts of with the mention of the hb award, wonder what that is ??????????

looks like maybe jusachin won a special award in the hb finale, which is called the hb award

its great, looking fowrad to the finale

norzar

thanx for d article norzar .....yea norzar same me too confused to read that line ...
frm my point of view ..this lines said SAJU wins d award of HB......๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..but never know ....

& i hav one more confussion that if today at 9 RKS will be air ..then which will be d timming of HB...
will today ndtv show HB or not ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
muskan087 thumbnail

hi

thnaks to mahu for this snippet form indya.com

It's time to shed a few pounds Juhi
It's getting harder and harder for telly star Juhi Parmar Shroff to
hide all those extra pounds that she has gained in the last 5 months ever since she has gotten married. All that she's doing these days is taking good care of her hubby and completely ignoring her friends and health.

She herself happily confessed it in a recent interview in a national daily saying, "Yes, I know I've gained weight and that I need to shed a few pounds, but that's okay. You can call it marital bliss." Is this what you call marital bliss? If yes, we're sure no woman would want to experience it. Juhi will soon be seen in Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai on SAB TV. The show will be aired every Wednesday at 10 pm starting from August 1

norzar

arree juhi ka weigh to issue hi ban gaya hai ...
but like her this line ..what a anwer she gave in d article..."Yes, I know I've gained weight and that I need to shed a few pounds, but that's okay. You can call it marital bliss."
& very excited for CK ...i think it was misprinted ....wednesday is 5th august
waiting for taht show ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by muskan087 - 14 years ago
muskan087 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar18

CONGRATS for the new club guys...Thanks so much Maheen for posting the promo it was too ADORABLE uff the baby pics hailaaaaaa I am totally fida on them hehe...I am sure they will be even more adorable when we get to watch the epi in HQ but for now I couldn't help it and I took some pics and thought to share with you all...ENJOY!!!

This is the SWEETEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN๐Ÿ˜ณ
She looked so CUTE just like Juhi
Uff these two...Can they get any cuter?
HAIIIIIIIIIII
Juhi was the CUTEST BABY EVER...She looks like a doll here๐Ÿ˜Š
Sachin was such a cutie and still is lol
Sachin's ma seems like such a Sweetheart
SUCH A CUTE FAMILY๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Young hoke bhi utne hi CUTE AND ADORABLE hain...HAII love them so MUCH

Luv Alwayz Sahar๐Ÿ˜ณ
PS yeh kal kab aye ga hehe I can't wait for the episode๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ omggggggggggggggggg๐Ÿ˜ฒ
shoooooooooo shweet.......both r looking just too cute ...& in two pics ...where juhi smiling so shweetly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
like sooooooooo much & sachin ...too sweetly smiling wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
just love all pics ๐Ÿ˜›
thanx a ton sahar for such a cute pics ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
muskan087 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tsaian

Originally posted by *pyar*

sachin and juhi pic from rks

Originally posted by *pyar*

Mehendi hai rachnewali

TNN 1 August 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
Can a mehendi and sangeet function be celebrated without friends?
Ready to dance

Certainly not! And Rakhi Sawant's sangeet and mehendi functions too will see some of her friends from the television fraternity making it a memorable day for her. And guess what, they're spending hours rehearsing for it! Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, Gaurav and Mouni Roy, Anoop Soni and Smita Bansal will be seen performing at her sangeet while Rakhi's dance guru Saroj Khan will be choreographing the performances.

An elated Mouni, said, "We are really giving our best shot to make it a special day for Rakhi. We both have prepared a special surprise for her, and hope she likes it".

Adds Juhi, "Sangeet is one of the best pre-wedding celebrations and we want to make it special for our dear friend Rakhi too. We wish her all the very best and hope she makes the right choice."

The artists will be seen performing on popular Hindi shaadi songs like Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna, Genda Phool, Sajna Ji Wari Wari and the likes to set the mood of celebration. To add more glitz to the show, the three finalists Manas, Chiitiz and Elesh are also gearing up and rehearsing hard to groove and match their moves with their gorgeous bride-to-be.

Even the families and friends of the grooms will fly down from their respective cities and countries to join the excitement. To be a part of all this dance and masti, tune into Rakhi Ka Swayamvar tonight at 9 pm only on NDTV Imagine.

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT/TV-/Mehendi-hai-rachnewali/articleshow/4841507.cms

thanx aimen & pyar for d article ๐Ÿ˜Š
..wohhhhhhhhh saju r looking awsum...juhi again in red & sachin again in white ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
norzar u were ryt ..they r dancing on shaddi ke gaane ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
m sooo excited to see them again on dancing flore........๐Ÿ˜
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

muskan ndtv dont air hb, hb airs on star one

so RKS airs on ndtv

2 different channels

you can watch one on tv and catch the otehr show online or the rpt slot

we will get to know on 15th augsut if jusahcin get soem awrad for hb or not

norzar
muskan087 thumbnail
thanx aimen & norzar for juhi int After doing intense role for seven long years, how did comedy happen to you?
love her answere which she gave...but i too wnat to giv anwer....i.e she is multitalented ...& hard working ....yea norzar ...she is d only who is popular not bcoz of her beauty ..but with born gifted talent ...
& i also like that two lines too 
 While rehearsing a scripted fight at times we laugh saying dil mein Jo hai saari baat nikaaldo and that it's a script............
jab tumhi the toh paanch saal kyun waste kiye, pehle hi shaadi kar lete.๐Ÿ˜†
now she like cooking  too oh wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sachin ke liye cooking bhi achi lagne lagi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
actually enjoy all intv ....maza aa gaya ...

muskan087 thumbnail

hi

muskan ndtv dont air hb, hb airs on star one

so RKS airs on ndtv

2 different channels

you can watch one on tv and catch the otehr show online or the rpt slot

we will get to know on 15th augsut if jusahcin get soem awrad for hb or not

norzar

ohhhhhhhhhh ok ok๐Ÿ˜†
jusa mein itni kho gayi ki channel bhi nahi dekhe alag-alag hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yea we will get to know on 15th august ....which award they got๐Ÿ˜‰
norzar thumbnail
hi

thanks so much sahar for the fab pics of jusachin from they childhood. they looks so cute, love they smiles

loved all the pics.

the hina ju pcis is great too

nevr seen these pics

will post mroe comments later

norzar

norzar thumbnail
hi

thanks for the RKS snippet and the pic of jusachin and gaurav mouni. all look great

sachin in white and ju si pink. Waiting for they dance today and hope we get to see more pics soon

indeed sangeet is one of the best pre-wedding celebrations

norzar