Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This is not fair at all...atleast the elimianted kids should be given a chance to come back...I am so sad or rather angry that a talent like Yashodhan is not called back for WC round...r they afraid of something...eeerrrrghhhh....😡...
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

This is not fair at all...atleast the elimianted kids should be given a chance to come back...I am so sad or rather angry that a talent like Yashodhan is not called back for WC round...r they afraid of something...eeerrrrghhhh....😡...

i feel, It is fair in the sense that they called the boy and the girl who were eliminated the latest.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No but CP...all participants deserved to come back in WC and then dekha jaata who makes it to the show...I feel that wud be fair...Yashodhan was out before but that boy surely has lot of sur gyaan and I think Farah is good too...this is really disappointing to the kids who will see these two in the WC and not themselves...
Mindbender thumbnail

No but CP...all participants deserved to come back in WC and then dekha jaata who makes it to the show...I feel that wud be fair...Yashodhan was out before but that boy surely has lot of sur gyaan and I think Farah is good too...this is really disappointing to the kids who will see these two in the WC and not themselves...

yea - what i meant was- obviously calling some contestants from anywhere is unfair to the other kids - but after that suppose they have only two spots left - then the best contestants for those two spots would be hemant and priyanka only by the logic of who is eliminated the latest.

Yashodhan was eliminated earlier- and we might allege unfairness there- but calling him back now above hemant would have been unfair to hemant and would have given the impression that the judges/zee are not sticking to their own stance.

Wazwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wild card invitation sent to Hemant and Priyanka immediately after Priyanka's elimination  shoot and before Shalini's elimination shoot, so all preplanned. How can Shalini now come thru WC when they called others so early. And other children for wild card  as Aww has mentioned are those who were not got selected in final audition in May. I have become so used to of Zee's (Zee TV) nonsense decisions so far, dat whatever they do now seems OK. I am Yashodhan's fan and dont want to disrespect his talent by feeling sorry. Welcome back Priyanka - Chak de fatte this time.😛
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wazwan

I have become so used to of Zee's (Zee TV) nonsense decisions so far, dat whatever they do now seems OK.

zee is spoiling us😆

What the heck!!!!!!!! Whats the singifincance of Wild card without Yasodhan.
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yashodhan and Farah should be back in wildcard entry...IMO

tehya re better singers than priyanka overall,priyanka is just after them,hemant doesn't deserve at all

Hmm...not at all fair

and who are these srishti bhandari n bhanu? if they weren't good enough for finals, why are they chosen over yashodhan n farah? doesn't make sense!!

i would ahve loved to see Frah,yashodhan,Priyanka back along with the existing contestants- that would ahve retained the fairness n amde it a watchabel stuff. maybe they have a grouse against those who can ACTUALLY compete with their favourites Yatharth n sreyashi1!

top 2 are them,and pre-decided also. some undeserving like swarit will make it to top 3 and not abhijit I fear:((
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slumdog

What the heck!!!!!!!! Whats the singifincance of Wild card without Yasodhan.

You tell um VJ babu 😛

Although I do not want Yashodhan to accept W/C invitation, I sure want him on the list to be invited...Yashodhan, Faraz and Priyanka all deserved to be invited...
chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Maybe his family turned down coming back...?