IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
kyon kyon...ok ok...tumko mein rakhi ke wedding mein le jaungi..I am from the boy's side..ellu side..LOL
yeh theek LOLLOL but mujahe SRK , sara , angad, kiny , parul , aamna , rajeev, divyanka , sharad ,sweta, anita and elaj se kaun milagaConfusedROFL

Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 27 July 2009 at 8:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi loves Manmohan. (Page 7)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
kyon kyon...ok ok...tumko mein rakhi ke wedding mein le jaungi..I am from the boy's side..ellu side..LOL
yeh theek LOLLOL but mujahe SRK , sara , angad, kiny , parul , aamna , rajeev, divyanka , sharad ,sweta, anita and elaj se kaun milagaConfusedROFL
mein sabse tumko milaoungi .promise..including ellu..the hottie LOL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thank u
not ellu pzzzzzzzROFL

ahana_07

ahana_07

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged

ya....it did seem like rakhi was in love with mannu....and maybe that is why she was so hurt when she had to eliminate him....but whatever rakhi did was good....mannu had to get eliminated because he dint deserve to be in the show...he was there only to play with rakhi's feelings nothing else....and yes..how can i forgetD'oh..he was there also for fame n money.....he never deserved rakhi's love...ab wahan anjali bhi pachta rahi hogi..kaise insaan se pyaar kiya maineLOL....but whatever it is..whether rakhi loved him or not..i dont know...but i know this much that mannu dint deserve rakhi's love

ahana_07

ahana_07

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
oh god Chits 1..u r really funny....everytime i read ur posts u make me laugh....good sense of humour dearSmile....but ya..we shud also be invited to all the ceremonies...we have discussed so much about the show

Swiss Mallu

Groupbie

Swiss Mallu

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I never liked Monmohan, he was too much filmy.  Somehow I feel Rakhi definately got attracted to him, I am not sure she loved him.

I do feel other dulhas had strange look on there faces when Rakhi spoke about Manmohan with lot of emotions.
He should been out in place of Luv khanna.

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I dont think it was love love but she surely was attracted to him greatly! But for her he was one of the top contenders..... and it was soooooo funny to see the other contestants faces when they saw Rakhi's feelings towards him LOL...

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ya even i thought the same when she eliminated him n said to ram that i will fell now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top