India-Forums

Rakhi loves Manmohan. (Page 6)

denver_diva Senior Member
denver_diva
denver_diva

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart.. <br><br>BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri.... <br>

I would have also been a Ravi Shastri fan, but..........
tanaz_aka_DD IF-Rockerz
tanaz_aka_DD
tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
have u seen 2days show..they were showing old episodes...mann ki baat...she was as usual "rona-dhona" abt her life, struggle, family, fame...bla..bla...the funny part was when she said "mujhe john, sharukh, bipasha sab pasand karte hai, main in sabki fav ho"...tht was realli funny...she thinks she is knda "paris hilton"...gosh!!! realli she thinks she is paris hilton and every1 craves life like her....

abt her marriage its heard tht ravi kishen firmly n seriously advised Taaki to marry elesh..ravi bhaiya ki pasand elesh hai n he suggested to brainless Taaki sawant to choose elesh as her hubby...

ab suspense, drama, action...yeh sab 2nd aug ko kholenga...
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

have u seen 2days show..they were showing old episodes...mann ki baat...she was as usual "rona-dhona" abt her life, struggle, family, fame...bla..bla...the funny part was when she said "mujhe john, sharukh, bipasha sab pasand karte hai, main in sabki fav ho"...tht was realli funny...she thinks she is knda "paris hilton"...gosh!!! realli she thinks she is paris hilton and every1 craves life like her....

abt her marriage its heard tht ravi kishen firmly n seriously advised Taaki to marry elesh..ravi bhaiya ki pasand elesh hai n he suggested to brainless Taaki sawant to choose elesh as her hubby...

ab suspense, drama, action...yeh sab 2nd aug ko kholenga...
ravi bhaiyya will choose hubby for her Shocked..brainless ! Confused so ellu baba is ready to marry her..after all that manmohan drama? Ellu ko aur koi mila hi nahi lagta hai.Ouch
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by denver_diva

Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart.. <br><br>BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri.... <br>

I would have also been a Ravi Shastri fan, but..........
aage boliye...LOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
kyon kyon...ok ok...tumko mein rakhi ke wedding mein le jaungi..I am from the boy's side..ellu side..LOL

Go to top