India-Forums

   

Rakhi loves Manmohan. (Page 6)

denver_diva Senior Member
denver_diva
denver_diva

Joined: 18 August 2007
Posts: 573

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart.. <br><br>BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri.... <br>


I would have also been a Ravi Shastri fan, but..........
tanaz_aka_DD IF-Rockerz
tanaz_aka_DD
tanaz_aka_DD

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 7208

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
have u seen 2days show..they were showing old episodes...mann ki baat...she was as usual "rona-dhona" abt her life, struggle, family, fame...bla..bla...the funny part was when she said "mujhe john, sharukh, bipasha sab pasand karte hai, main in sabki fav ho"...tht was realli funny...she thinks she is knda "paris hilton"...gosh!!! realli she thinks she is paris hilton and every1 craves life like her....
 
abt her marriage its heard tht ravi kishen firmly n seriously advised Taaki to marry elesh..ravi bhaiya ki pasand elesh hai n he suggested to brainless Taaki sawant to choose elesh as her hubby...
 
ab suspense, drama, action...yeh sab 2nd aug ko kholenga...
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37464

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

have u seen 2days show..they were showing old episodes...mann ki baat...she was as usual "rona-dhona" abt her life, struggle, family, fame...bla..bla...the funny part was when she said "mujhe john, sharukh, bipasha sab pasand karte hai, main in sabki fav ho"...tht was realli funny...she thinks she is knda "paris hilton"...gosh!!! realli she thinks she is paris hilton and every1 craves life like her....
 
abt her marriage its heard tht ravi kishen firmly n seriously advised Taaki to marry elesh..ravi bhaiya ki pasand elesh hai n he suggested to brainless Taaki sawant to choose elesh as her hubby...
 
ab suspense, drama, action...yeh sab 2nd aug ko kholenga...
ravi bhaiyya will choose hubby for her Shocked..brainless ! Confused so ellu baba is ready to marry her..after all that manmohan drama? Ellu ko aur koi mila hi nahi lagta hai.Ouch
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37464

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by denver_diva

Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart.. <br><br>BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri.... <br>


I would have also been a Ravi Shastri fan, but..........
aage boliye...LOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37464

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Originally posted by Chits1

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Originally posted by Chits1

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37464

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Originally posted by Chits1

guys,I wish our dream comes true hai na...anjali wants to go..kya anjali mannu bhi tumhare saath jayega?
I think Ellu will pay my fare,coz I am living in Canda.LOL,even if Ellu doesn't marry rakhi and someone else does..still Ellu can pay for me ROFL
you made me laughROFL
thanks LOLLOLLOL
no no no thanks se kaam nahi chalegaWinkROFL
kyon kyon...ok ok...tumko mein rakhi ke wedding mein le jaungi..I am from the boy's side..ellu side..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Manmohan's family hits on rakhi!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Bugger   Replies: 66   Views: 6706

Bugger 66 6706 09 August 2009 at 10:45pm by -Frozen-
Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala at 'Rakhi Ka Sw

Author: simplyfilmi   Replies: 7   Views: 2560

simplyfilmi 7 2560 04 August 2009 at 7:38am by Chits1
Rakhi Sawant will send you a rakhi

Author: tandooripaan   Replies: 0   Views: 498

tandooripaan 0 498 03 August 2009 at 7:15pm by tandooripaan
Rakhi love for Manmohan is fake.

Author: manpriya   Replies: 8   Views: 1303

manpriya 8 1303 02 August 2009 at 6:38am by anisa_786
Rakhi's Emotional Drama In 'Rakhi Ka Swayamvar'

Author: Aiysha...X   Replies: 6   Views: 915

Aiysha...X 6 915 12 July 2009 at 10:22am by cynical

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index